What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

change.org petition please sign

dragon-83

Juniors
Does anyone have any idea how many in numbers does it take for a petition to be considered seriously and action taken? I seem to recall the Dogs instigated an online petition to get rid of former coach Kevin Moore and it was big numbers........like a couple of thousand fans petitioning.
I just feel Dragons Army need to unite in force & numbers .
700 odd is a great so far but having said that i honestly think with the huge supporter base the #red has should much bigger thats just my opinion.

OzDragon

Coach
Does anyone have any idea how many in numbers does it take for a petition to be considered seriously and action taken? I seem to recall the Dogs instigated an online petition to get rid of former coach Kevin Moore and it was big numbers........like a couple of thousand fans petitioning.
I just feel Dragons Army need to unite in force & numbers .
I was hoping it'd reach 10k. Even if we get it to 1k, doubt the morons will notice it.

Coffs dragon

Bench
700 odd is a great so far but having said that i honestly think with the huge supporter base the #red has should much bigger thats just my opinion.
I thought similar and with some 20k RedV members....you would think it would have to majority rule. Maybe some banners at WIN stadium will get some more attention and signatures.

Emu01

Juniors
When the Russell Packer petition was launched it trended the same way as this petition. From memory it had over 4000 people sign it over about a week.

The numbers will build steadily and they will have to listen to us.

Emu01

Juniors
You can send the petition as a text message or an email..I have been texting st George Ilawarra fans I know,as long as they have a smart phone.

18to87

First Grade
It's moving steadily (over 800 now) but hopefully can pick up speed going into the game on Thursday so keep sharing.

grouch

First Grade
You have an obsession with certain members you disturbed turd.? Why do you constantly refer to these members? U r really pathetic.
He asked a pretty straightforward question, and a rather pertinent one tbh. Yet the abuse piled on from you and others as a result is a tad excessive, and smacks of a touch of "he doth protest too much".

Why can't OV ask a question ? If the fluffiest deflectors on this forum (named in his q) have in fact signed this petition then it is good signs for the unification of this battered supporter base. Worth knowing.

Saint Doc

Coach
Guys lets aim 1500 by kickoff Thursday

To do this we need all 800 of us that have signed to email, text and PM your friends and family who haven't signed yet.
If we each get 1 person to sign each, we'll be at 1500 by tomorrow!!