What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change's needed

Sharkie73

Bench
Most of there breaks came through the middle of the ruck or just on the fringe. I thought we where a much better side when Sully, Bickers and Ismonger where on. I think these guys need to start for us, this will get us of to a better start each match.

Special K

Coach
Sully needs to start.

Someone needs to come up to the wings

Franze to 4, Bailey to lock and Dumas to the bench or PL

but the main thing is Sully starting. His a f**king awesome player, why not start him?

Sharkie73

Bench
Yep I agree Hulka, Salah Had a good game in PL as did Merritt I'd bring both up also I think that Hilder needs to be back a lock he's not a 5/8. As much as alot of people bag Seers he has played 5\8 and he has experiance, so why not give him a go. If not him then Aitken should be given a chance.

Saint 60

Juniors
Bailey needs to be put into the second row and Frenzy allowed back at centre...
Baileys wing (side of the field)was a major sore point for u...

Kimmorley altho hes a fine playmaker and can tackle players normally, cannot tackle players that are a bit above normal, he expecially cannot tackle Forwards.

Vagana...? did he make 5 tackles all night...?

Your forwards did ok....and peachy was average for him.

just my two cents but i did watch the game - i also like to bag Kim i mean Morley lol

Go u Dragons

mullet

Juniors
sully provided a lot more spark once he came on he certainly does need to start

Bk's kicking shitted me tonight :x

sharknows

Bench
I don't think wholesale changes are required. We were beaten by a better side on the night. They came out at 100 miles an hour and before we knew it we are 3 tries down. Our guys didn't throw the towel in - we were simply beaten by a team who played very very well. They were bigger and better in the forwards and bigger and faster in the backs.

SirShire

First Grade
I'd give Franze a start. Merritt to first grade. Sully to 5/8 and Hilder back to lock. Not sure what to do with Simmons.

chili pepper

Bench
sharknows said:
I don't think wholesale changes are required. We were beaten by a better side on the night. They came out at 100 miles an hour and before we knew it we are 3 tries down. Our guys didn't throw the towel in - we were simply beaten by a team who played very very well. They were bigger and better in the forwards and bigger and faster in the backs.

Well I think we threw the towel in for the last 10 min. B4 that we competed fairly well. They played excellent and with the help of several dubious decisions generally had the upper hand.

However we clearly outplayed them during the middle stages of the game were we made many metres up the middle of the ruck and looked dangerous spreading the ball wide. A few more games and I think we can play like this over an extended period. Certainly there were some positive signs there tonight.

Having said that I do believe some minor adjustments need to be made to the team - definitely not wholesale changes as some are predicting.

Dumas should remain at lock and Hilder at 5/8 until Aitken is ready. Our defence out wide is the biggest problem that needs to be addressed.

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Maybe time to give Sully a start too. We started to get on top when he and J. Williams came on.

Im Sorry , but when were you on Top again????
Lets sing it again "Look @ the Scoreboard , Look @ the Scoreboard"

37 Years and Still won F**k All

chili pepper

Bench
Just to elaborate you wa*ker that would have been the period where we had you pinned on your own goal line for an extended period. f**k off to bed and pull your other cock.

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Just to elaborate you wa*ker that would have been the period where we had you pinned on your own goal line for an extended period. f**k off to bed and pull your other c**k.

And when your side couldn't crack the Best Deffensive side in the NRL at the moment .

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've Got Nothin (Just like your Clubs Trophy Cabinet )

37 Years and Won F**K All

chili pepper

Bench
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:
Just to elaborate you wa*ker that would have been the period where we had you pinned on your own goal line for an extended period. f**k off to bed and pull your other c**k.

And when your side couldn't crack the Best Deffensive side in the NRL at the moment .

Unlike yourself I can appreciate another teams qualities. Dragons defence during that period was fantastic - we only scored 1 try (not nothing deadshit) when other teams would have let in 2 or 3.

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:

Unlike yourself I can appreciate another teams qualities. Dragons defence during that period was fantastic - we only scored 1 try (not nothing deadshit) when other teams would have let in 2 or 3.

Was that when the score was 18-0 or 24-6 , I totally forgot when your side was dominating us with flick passes and running down the middle of the Ruck with ease to the tryline .

chili pepper

Bench
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:

Was that when the score was 18-0 or 24-6 , I totally forgot when your side was dominating us with flick passes and running down the middle of the Ruck with ease to the tryline .

:blahb: :iwstupid: ](*,)

Dazza66

Juniors
chili pepper said:
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:
Dazza66 said:
chili pepper said:

:blahb: :iwstupid: ](*,)

Quite an original comeback but

You've Still Got Nothin (Just like your Clubs Trophy Cabinet )

Latest posts