What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

benoir91

Juniors
doesnt mixed news involve something good?

also, ossie is quoted as saying they have offered todd and robson contracts...

The Colonel

Immortal
yep..nothing new that we already know, however what hasn't been mentioned was that there are still 2 spots left in the fulltime squad..

Interesting but you would assume that neither of those positions will be filled until much later...... they'll hardly be big names and may come from the part time squad, NYC or from other clubs.

lewiscook

Juniors
doesnt mixed news involve something good?

also, ossie is quoted as saying they have offered todd and robson contracts...

Imo i'd offer Kingston a contract before Robson tbh.
Kinga has been great out of dummy half, nothing against Robson but that spark off the bench with kinga is great for us. . .

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kinga: like to stay but not looking good = goneskies

robo: enjoyed my time would love to stay = still a chance

Lowrie: still a few weeks away would love to get something sorted soon = still a chance

Joey: finaly accepted the offer to go to Moanly = was kicking and screaming at the time :lol:

lewiscook

Juniors
Kinga: like to stay but not looking good = goneskies

robo: enjoyed my time would love to stay = still a chance

Lowrie: still a few weeks away would love to get something sorted soon = still a chance

Joey: finaly accepted the offer to go to Moanly = was kicking and screaming at the time :lol:

That annoys me.
Yes robo has been good in defence and organising our team, but kinga has added alot of spark out of dummy half off the bench.
This anthony mitchell kid better be good, he has big boots to fill with regards to kinga...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Interesting but you would assume that neither of those positions will be filled until much later...... they'll hardly be big names and may come from the part time squad, NYC or from other clubs.

I was told last week that there is still plenty of players available in the market and there are plenty contacting the club for a gig including Matt Utai's manager who was told thanks...but no thanks! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
That annoys me.
Yes robo has been good in defence and organising our team, but kinga has added alot of spark out of dummy half off the bench.
This anthony mitchell kid better be good, he has big boots to fill with regards to kinga...

as unfortunate as it may be, mitch is the better choice for the future, I'm adamant about it..