What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 10 sport report - Mixed news?

big boppa eel

Juniors
Osborne also said they are playing for their future, if this is the case why hasnt Kingston been offered a contract? has been outstanding, very big loss in my humble opinion.

lewiscook

Juniors
Osborne also said they are playing for their future, if this is the case why hasnt Kingston been offered a contract? has been outstanding, very big loss in my humble opinion.

You cant just give him the contract he wonts overnight.
It will take a while, kinga will be upping his price becuase of how well he is playing.
Parra are going to be very tight with the cap for next year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why?
Thompson is still playing for the raiders.
Cherrington is still playing for the roosters.
Didn't they get charged with very similar offences?

Gallop has apparently said the next player who brings the game into disrepute will have the book thrown at him

we'll see I guess

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
It will take a while, kinga will be upping his price becuase of how well he is playing.

2010 is not about the money for Kinga... it's more the opportunity to cement a first grade spot... and then the money side will take care of itself beyond that. believe me kinga doesnt have a list of demands as long as your arm... nor is he holding a gun to the clubs head

big boppa eel

Juniors
Poor old Kinga looked shattered on the news... I spoke to him this morning and he was certainly pretty upbeat about things, I know he's desperate to stay an eel but geez he looked like he was hurting... hope he lands a gig somewhere if not in the blue and gold... he deserves it more than some of these d**kheads plastered all over the back pages of newspapers all over for bringing the game into disrepute... i shake my head sometimes...
Agreed, looks like a good decent guy who just quietly can play, though not at our club.:(

Stagger eel

Staff member
2010 is not about the money for Kinga... it's more the opportunity to cement a first grade spot... and then the money side will take care of itself beyond that. believe me kinga doesnt have a list of demands as long as your arm... nor is he holding a gun to the clubs head

I really hope we find a place for him BB, even if it's in the part time squad he's been a revelation of epic proportions, it's just unfortunate there's a young gun who's already groomed as the second hooker in the top 25 for next season..

big boppa eel

Juniors
This is why we will re sign Lowrie and Robson because they will be cheaper, though have heard around the traps that Lowrie is on a wage far exceeding his ability.

Raudonikis

Juniors
he probably wouldn't be to that level now, but Mitchell, imo, will definitely be better player, and I believe the coaching staff will be playing him at Wenty for the rest of the season, so that he's up against men..

Yeah DA said on foxsports new he will be doing that with him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
From u and others that keep pumping his tyres, read your own threads more carefully Staggers.:?

he's a kid with great potential who will make his debut in first grade next year, as KK did last year and Mannah and Morts has this year..

am I suggesting for a moment that he'll be another Cam Smith, Ben Elias or Danny Bederus? :?..

big boppa eel

Juniors
he's a kid with great potential who will make his debut in first grade next year, as KK did last year and Mannah and Morts has this year..

am I suggesting for a moment that he'll be another Cam Smith, Ben Elias or Danny Bederus? :?..
That is not what I suggested regarding the above mentioned hookers, I just hope he is as good as what people are saying and if yes all the better for us.

Stagger eel

Staff member
That is not what I suggested regarding the above mentioned hookers, I just hope he is as good as what people are saying and if yes all the better for us.

well then forget what me and other people think, DA himself has decided to opt for a Keating/Mitchell combination next year ahead of Kinga who at 26 years of age, is having a purple patch of form...

Latest posts