What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

some11

Referee
I like the in-depth interviews on the footy show, they don't do them a lot but it makes the show more bearable.

gUt

Coach
Beau was funny.

How shite is it that every time a woman is brought up they all go "can she cook?" Brilliant.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You could say the same thing for people that continnually post in threads that do not interest them.

I generally don't post much in threads that don't interest me. The Footy Show does interest me and I find it incredible that people incessantly complain about this show whilst continuing to watch it.

I don't like Two and a Half Men, I think it's garbage - I don't go joining Two and a Half Men online forums to whinge about it. Nor do I watch it.

It doesn't make sense.

Charlie124

First Grade
I normally like Beau (not so much this DJ Yella shit) but tonight i thought he could have done with a good smack in the mouth. Im not a Farah fan at all but he looked pretty pissed with Beau smashing all that shit in his resturaunt and really, it wasnt even funny to watch. To me it reminded me of the drunken uncle at a wedding trying to roast the groom with a "funny" story and just ending up being a complete dick.

Hench

Juniors
Gus would have liked that interview. Got to talk about himself and his commitments and spent 2% of it actually talking about the job.

Snappy

Coach
Sutton looks really uncomfortable.

How unconfident (is that a word?) did he look when asked how the team was going.

Fatty: So whats going on with those bunnies.

Sutton: (looking down at the desk) um ah well we've got lots of injuries.

Sounds like a player/team already resigned to losing.

timka4

Bench
Loved the Brohman comment on Sutton. I sometimes forget Sutton still plays he is that non-existent