What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Coaster

Bench
What's with all the afl references tonight??
2 on Vosseys bit, shout out to the logi win, cutie on dreamworld

What's doing

Eels Dude

Coach
what was beau doing on the gold coast, its a little far from concord, did the tigers just say sure go up to the gold coast to film a 3 minute segment for the footy show, doesnt matter about training and hey sheensy is up there if you hang around maybe hell give you a late call up to the aussie squad. i mean im not having a go at him hes a decent footballer but taking a sourjourn up to the gold coast mid week for a joek, i mean hes good hes not that good

Tigers have the bye this week, they may have been given a few days of training this week.

cleary89

Coach
the afl ones were pretty funny in vosseys bit. ripping on them.

But yeh f**king brohman, every bit is how fat he is.

RABK

Referee
Wtf, this stomping shit should be the pre game entertainment at the curling world championships.

beave

Coach
Seriously, who at 9 decides at the end of year 'mmmmm, Mario should be retained for next year, he is a funny chap'....................... He has no intelligence or wit and cannot stand to be made fun of by the other blokes. f**k he shits me.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
Was the show any good tonight?
I put the classic match 3rd test of '03 on for a quick look and couldn't stop watching.

timka4

Bench
I thought it was alright, classic out of Sydney show. Lots of guests, and more about QLD then anything. ALOT about Jetstar, the amount of times that word was said tonight...

AuDragon

Juniors
Seriously, who at 9 decides at the end of year 'mmmmm, Mario should be retained for next year, he is a funny chap'....................... He has no intelligence or wit and cannot stand to be made fun of by the other blokes. f**k he shits me.
Shows how much a being clueless and getting a ball thrown at your head can mean for your career... :crazy:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Tigers have the bye this week, they may have been given a few days of training this week.

No-one could think he's trying to play properly for the Wests Tigers or be funny with what is seen on Thursday nights, isn't that stuff Beau Ryan does on a footy field the real comedy routine ?

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
what was beau doing on the gold coast, its a little far from concord, did the tigers just say sure go up to the gold coast to film a 3 minute segment for the footy show, doesnt matter about training and hey sheensy is up there if you hang around maybe hell give you a late call up to the aussie squad. i mean im not having a go at him hes a decent footballer but taking a sourjourn up to the gold coast mid week for a joek, i mean hes good hes not that good

Tigers have a bye this week, imbecile.

Spot

Juniors
A few people's wishes will come true this weekend as Beau is listed o be playing state cup for Balmain. Official line out of Camp Concord is that it is for "match fitness"

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: He is ordinary

Not as bad as "head wobble" Vaughtin though or "come see how fat I am" Brohman

This make sense to anyone else?