What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

HowHigh

Coach
I knew I liked Barba for a reason. Arsenal is the greatest team of all time. Just like Souths. A bit of a drought atm but still the best. Tottenham is just like Cronulla. Always little brother, always winning nothing.
:lol: you really pick the dud teams to support don't you

undertaker

Coach
I can only assume you've never been to a taping. There's probably between 70-100 people in each week's audience from memory, set up in four bays.

It's been the same size every week since the start of the year.

Ok. Do you think there's more than 70-100 ppl in the audience on the AFL Footy Show?

NrlCoach

Juniors
I don't understand why Andrew Voss is on TV. I'd like to fight him in a cage of death. Wouldn't care if I lost, as long as I landed a decent one in his stupid puss. Then I'd go for his balls, biting. I'd eat them. I would eat his balls.
oh-my-word.jpg

Apey

Staff member
I don't understand why Andrew Voss is on TV. I'd like to fight him in a cage of death. Wouldn't care if I lost, as long as I landed a decent one in his stupid puss. Then I'd go for his balls, biting. I'd eat them. I would eat his balls.

:lol: Awesome.

Dragon

Coach

:lol:

hutch

First Grade
lol f**k off, potbellez new stuff is pretty decent.

That get fats cash version by rabs was painful.

Get fats cash is the single worst segment in the history of tv. The footy show ends for me as soon as this stupid segment begins. I can't even work out what the point of it is!

The Tank

Bench
I agree, i'm a fan of both sports but don't see why a league show needs the likes of kewell on. League doesn't exactly get a leg up in the UK on football shows. In fact the only time i ever saw it happen was andy farrell on soccer am, but after he switched to union.

nothing good ever came out of north london.

Sam Burgess was on Soccer AM.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Get fats cash is the single worst segment in the history of tv. The footy show ends for me as soon as this stupid segment begins. I can't even work out what the point of it is!
Raises money for childrens hospitals in Sydney and Brisbane tbh.
Ok. Do you think there's more than 70-100 ppl in the audience on the AFL Footy Show?
Yes, there's a changed configuration this year. Last year the audience sizes were the same, big grandstand-type seating. This year the NRL's audience changed size and shape.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I really like Rabs as a commentator, but I thought he was pretty painful to listen to on the footy show lastnight. If he just cut down a bit on the talking, he'd be much better. He did ask some pretty good questions though

Packy

Bench

hahaha f**k.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Your a bunnies and Arsenal fan, thats tragic, filthy gooner.
I suppose you're a fan of little brother, aka Tottenham. Or even worse, a fan of the team that is a russian thug gangsta's plaything, aka Chelsea?

Both those clubs are in Arsenal's shadow in terms of London teams. Just like Roosters and Dragons are in Souths' shadow in Sydney.
I must have missed this post at the time but wtf...were you drunk or something last night?

To be honest, i thought it was a pretty good show last night. That comedian was one of the best comedians they have ever had on the show. "Islam is good!". I'm not kidding, i cracked up so hard when he said that.

betcats

Referee
I suppose you're a fan of little brother, aka Tottenham. Or even worse, a fan of the team that is a russian thug gangsta's plaything, aka Chelsea?

Both those clubs are in Arsenal's shadow in terms of London teams. Just like Roosters and Dragons are in Souths' shadow in Sydney.

f**k Chelsea, Im a Yid. How did Arsenal go this season against Spurs? I seem to remember watching an awesome Spurs comeback from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

I hate Chelsea almost as much as the gooners but your crack if you think they're in your shadow.

sting

Bench

hahahaha f**king hell this easy the best thing i've ever seen posted on LU

ShionKai

Juniors
Bunniesman, are you serious? Arsenal one of the greatest teams ever? LOL
Manure utd have won more premierships than Arsenal have won any trophy in the last 20 years. How you can say 7 years without a trophy is a sign of a great team lol. The Milan team of the early 90s would crush this arsenal team or any arsenal team that I've seen.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunniesman, are you serious? Arsenal one of the greatest teams ever? LOL
Manure utd have won more premierships than Arsenal have won any trophy in the last 20 years. How you can say 7 years without a trophy is a sign of a great team lol. The Milan team of the early 90s would crush this arsenal team or any arsenal team that I've seen.
We were the best team this year. When we focused we beat Barcelona, we beat Chelsea, we beat United. But when we got lazy we f**ked up a 4-0 halftime lead, we let Barcelona come from behind. We pissed away a Cup trophy, the league and champions league.

At our best we were the best this year. With the right buys we will win multiple trophies next season.

Latest posts