What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

BunniesMan

Immortal
By what definition have "crowds been up". Fatty is either an idiot or he's been told to lie to make Gallop look better.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Geez the panel are pushing wednesday nights, whats their agenda?

What gallop just said there- perth are locked in me thinks

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ummmm Ahhhhhhh Ummmmmmmm Ahhhhhhh f**king deadshit, does he ever tell us anything new????

gallopcup7.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Geez that seemed like a waste. Seemed liked they rushed into that interview and got nothing out of it, and decided "piss off Gallop we'll bring on Harry"

beave

Coach
"what do you spend your money on Harold???".............. seriously, how f**king rude can you be Rabs???

its all very odd isnt it.

Schwarzer will be on as well in the coming weeks.

why?

i mean, theyre good guests n all that. but its a different sport. whats the angle here?

oh f**k me barba goes for arsenal.

what a creep

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Why didnt Gallop say "Channel 9 picked the STG v BNE game as pick 1 so they knew it would be on a Friday night " Why not let it go and ensure the palyers had an extra 2 or 3 days to make it a spectacle...

BunniesMan

Immortal
its all very odd isnt it.

Schwarzer will be on as well in the coming weeks.

why?

i mean, theyre good guests n all that. but its a different sport. whats the angle here?

oh f**k me barba goes for arsenal.

what a creep
I knew I liked Barba for a reason. Arsenal is the greatest team of all time. Just like Souths. A bit of a drought atm but still the best. Tottenham is just like Cronulla. Always little brother, always winning nothing.