What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

CC_Roosters

First Grade
its all very odd isnt it.

Schwarzer will be on as well in the coming weeks.

why?

i mean, theyre good guests n all that. but its a different sport. whats the angle here?

oh f**k me barba goes for arsenal.

what a creep

I agree, i'm a fan of both sports but don't see why a league show needs the likes of kewell on. League doesn't exactly get a leg up in the UK on football shows. In fact the only time i ever saw it happen was andy farrell on soccer am, but after he switched to union.

nothing good ever came out of north london.

I knew I liked Barba for a reason. Arsenal is the greatest team of all time. Just like Souths. A bit of a drought atm but still the best. Tottenham is just like Cronulla. Always little brother, always winning nothing.

lol

barcelona are the best of all time mate your kidding yourself.

kmav23

Juniors
they need kewell to improve ratings.... his a big name in aust sport

regardless the thurs night footy show is hardly is about footy anyways

its a variety show

I agree, i'm a fan of both sports but don't see why a league show needs the likes of kewell on. League doesn't exactly get a leg up in the UK on football shows. In fact the only time i ever saw it happen was andy farrell on soccer am, but after he switched to union.

i think its because 9 may make a play for the socceroo games when they have to be on FTA.

testing the waters maybe?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Barcelona is alright, pity Arsenal beat them in the first leg of champions league and only cheating refs stole it from us in the 2nd leg.

That mob and their uefa cohorts have a history of that. happened to chelsea twice in semi final second legs. refuse to watch anything involving barcalona since then. diving, cheating, whining ladyboys. of whom dani alves is the worst and needs put down.

yes i dislike barcalona

the mad buggers have tipped us. i think we will get rolled.

Havoc

Juniors
I'll tell you what though - at the rate their "Studio Audience" is declining each week, they'll be giving tickets away to school groups or boys scouts soon.

Not sure how much longer they can keep re-arranging thr seats to make the 45 people that actually go there to look like 200. The camera angles just aren't hiding it.

undertaker

Coach
I'll tell you what though - at the rate their "Studio Audience" is declining each week, they'll be giving tickets away to school groups or boys scouts soon.

Not sure how much longer they can keep re-arranging thr seats to make the 45 people that actually go there to look like 200. The camera angles just aren't hiding it.

Are you sure the audience crowd is a lot lower than what it used to be 5-15 years ago?

oval

Juniors
I don't understand why Andrew Voss is on TV. I'd like to fight him in a cage of death. Wouldn't care if I lost, as long as I landed a decent one in his stupid puss. Then I'd go for his balls, biting. I'd eat them. I would eat his balls.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can only assume you've never been to a taping. There's probably between 70-100 people in each week's audience from memory, set up in four bays.

It's been the same size every week since the start of the year.

Latest posts