What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He had a reasonably public dig at 7 execs on the radio last week too, something about one of them falling asleep while they were trying to convince him to keep his show going.

undertaker

Coach
vossy calling the main game tomorrow night with rabs calling the souffs/titans game. this should be interesting. is this the first sign of 'passing the torch' so to speak?

soc123_au

Staff member
Nice to see Big Game getting a run as Brohmans body double. Bunniesman would have jizzed in his pyjamas.

Knightmare

Coach
When Daryl said he loved the block, I knew exactly what was coming up. I still pissed myself laughing though when the music came on and the sequence rolled :lol:.

ceagle

Bench
I'm 20 years old, I'm a grown man, I live 500km from my parents.

The only person that gets to tell me what to do is my girlfriend. And she's ok with me staying up late because she's working late tonight.
Taking care of a client eh?

BunniesMan

Immortal
What's happening BMan?
Big Marn in his speedos on a bed with a huge block of chocolate, highlights included: him rubbing the chocolate on his hairy nipple, pouring melted chocolate into his mouth and then rubbing the overflow into his chest and gut.

Of all the Big marn lowlights, this was the worst.

Latest posts