What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

axl rose

Bench
This pa I don't want to be constantly reminded of my mortality by having the show open with two blokes discussing their prostate cancer. f**k me who thinks this shit is entertaining?

Couldn't agree more. Don't want to be harsh on the bloke but for someone who said he would like it kept private from now on he sure does talk about it a lot.

Mr Saab

Referee
I yearn for the days of Sterlo, Matty and Chief. I only really watch it now if someone from my club is on.

I would rather get a labotomy than listen to Chief dribble on about Newcastle or M Johns talk shyte for 90 mins.
This panel is much better

gUt

Coach
Darryl's stuff is clearly designed to blow up, that's what counts as a rip-roaring laugh on this show.

Why do they persist with Get Fat's Cash. I realise it fills up about 40 minutes but it's never funny and always strained and awkward.

The Fatty Farted feature segment was wonderful TV. I hope they run that every week.

innsaneink

Referee
How the f**k is this woeful sh*t still on TV??
Yep.
Ive had this week off work and usually dont watch it all, maybe only the first 30 mins, but watched it all last night and its just soooooo bad
You know its bad when ''stuff you may have missed'' is the highlite

Mr Saab

Referee
And Mr Saab is officially off with the fairies. Too many knocks to the head mate?

Yeah cause "thats gold" with Harragon was soooooooooo good.
Or Dare Devil f**kwits.
Or Chief not offering ANY opinion at all apart from "Go newcastle"
Or M Johns saying "Its not his go" and sucking up to every he had an association with.
The show was that f**kED they had to bring in Rebecca Wilson for a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a deluded farkwit...go get ur center link payment

docbrown

Coach
I thought Matty John's Controversy Corner Sunday Show was kind of on target for what the footy show needs to be.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah cause "thats gold" with Harragon was soooooooooo good.
Or Dare Devil f**kwits.
Or Chief not offering ANY opinion at all apart from "Go newcastle"
Or M Johns saying "Its not his go" and sucking up to every he had an association with.
The show was that f**kED they had to bring in Rebecca Wilson for a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not saying it was oscar worthy, but better than now.
You are a deluded farkwit...go get ur center link payment
I don't know where you get that idea. I've never seen the inside of a center link place.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yep.
Ive had this week off work and usually dont watch it all, maybe only the first 30 mins, but watched it all last night and its just soooooo bad
You know its bad when ''stuff you may have missed'' is the highlite

It's just so bloody embarrassing.. no insights, the usual unfunny Brohman fat jokes and so awkward. Topped off with clown Vaughtin who's only input is either "Go Qld" or "Go manly."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pissed my self when Ryan said the reason the Tigers were playing poorly because talk about him going to the Panthers has put the team off!
Pretty sure he meant that tongue in cheek.
Darryl's stuff is clearly designed to blow up, that's what counts as a rip-roaring laugh on this show.

Why do they persist with Get Fat's Cash. I realise it fills up about 40 minutes but it's never funny and always strained and awkward.

The Fatty Farted feature segment was wonderful TV. I hope they run that every week.
Get Fats Cash is a funding spinner for the kids hospitals in Syd & Bris. If we have to put up with it in order for some hosptials to receive donations, so be it.

Jeeeeeeeeeezuz this game show crap never works.

It's just so bloody embarrassing.. no insights, the usual unfunny Brohman fat jokes and so awkward. Topped off with clown Vaughtin who's only input is either "Go Qld" or "Go manly."
You know what sends the message better than anything else?

DON'T f**kING WATCH IT.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pretty sure he meant that tongue in cheek.

Get Fats Cash is a funding spinner for the kids hospitals in Syd & Bris. If we have to put up with it in order for some hosptials to receive donations, so be it.

You know what sends the message better than anything else?

DON'T f**kING WATCH IT.

F*ck all people do Timmy boy, it just shows Vautin or whoever the f*ck it is has their tongue fair up Ch. Nein's useless clacker

Latest posts