What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I cant remember the last time they had a Warriors player on the Footy Show especially over in NZ.

Bman26

Juniors
The bird from Qld is how i will now picture everyone from north of the border. Wait no i already thought they were dirty merkins!

HowHigh

Coach
Looked like she was about to sit back down on the chair too...or maybe she did, I stopped watching lol

afinalsin666

First Grade
Am i the only annoyed at how they're treating Mario? I mean, come on, he was speaking more sense than all of them tonight, when he could get a word in without being ripped into.

Last edited:
Am i the only annoyed at how they're treating Mario? I mean, come on, he was speaking more sense than all of them tonight, when he could get a word in without being ripped into.

Mario is a moron. The fact he keeps coming back and gets set up every week says a lot about the clown. I think they pay him for every time he says "fat" because it's all he ever seems to say.

some11

Referee

I think he values the $ more than his dignity.

Did you know that only a couple of hundred years ago, we used to wash our clothes in urine. If you twist your ankle the best thing for it is for a couple of people to urinate on it. And some people boil their urine and drink it.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Did you know that only a couple of hundred years ago, we used to wash our clothes in urine. If you twist your ankle the best thing for it is for a couple of people to urinate on it. And some people boil their urine and drink it.

Yes, and sailors used to piss on their hands to toughen them up with calluses.

Still, not a nice thing to look at at a footy game is it?

Latest posts