What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

gronkathon

First Grade
The show needs something fresh.

Wait I know.

It needs a rapidly ageing Centrelink fraud to bust out Return of the Mack in a live cross to Lake Munmorah Bowlo.

MSIH

Bench
I only watched it for Foran and Cherry-Evans.

Fatty: "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done"
Some random fat Parra fan in the audience: "Played for Manly"

Lose some weight you fat merkin, then you can talk about what's embarrassing or not. Because with that body, I'd be embarrassed to walk outside.

IanG

Coach
Watched a bit of the AFL Footy Show after it. Sam Newman tossed up bringing back the store dummy. Hey Sam can TCN 9 Sydney have a lend of it so we can put a picture of Rebecca Wilson's face on it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I only watched it for Foran and Cherry-Evans.

Fatty: "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done"
Some random fat Parra fan in the audience: "Played for Manly"

Lose some weight you fat merkin, then you can talk about what's embarrassing or not. Because with that body, I'd be embarrassed to walk outside.

:lol: Touche

Paullyboy

Coach
In the past year or so I've lost all interest in pretty much all footy shows (the one's on OneHD, the footy show on 9 etc.) - I dunno why, I can only put it down to realising the people talking are generally so ill informed and ask the same boring questions.

The only show I enjoy is the sunday roast.

betcats

Referee
Whats goin on with the Big Marn? every time there is a hot woman on the show he looks like he is about to pounce on her then he starts acting all depressed. Is that supposed to be funny...?

Godz Illa

Coach
Barefoot Rugby League seems to have a budget of $10 but it still makes the Footy Show look amateur. Watched all 2 hours of Barefoot but 20 minutes is all I lasted with TFS

Knightmare

Coach
Here's how they can make The Footy Show better:

- Darryl Brohman is a big guy. Why doesn't anyone crack jokes about his weight?
- Get Mario on more- they should take the piss out of him and do this HILARIOUS editing trick I saw where they make your head look really big! Not just that, but they should pour stuff on Mario from a great height. Maybe flour or something?
- Don't know if anybody here has ever seen Fatty do his head-wobble, but it is SO funny when he does it! He also says "Gone!" in a hilarious, drawn out way. Get him to do both more often!

Oh wait a minute...

Latest posts