What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Hooch

Juniors
If you twist your ankle the best thing for it is for a couple of people to urinate on it. And some people boil their urine and drink it.

Ok you lunatic. Explain to me how urinating on your ankle helps ligament damage? Is it some form of luke warm heat therapy?

And who exactly boils their urine then drinks it? People who only take their urine steaming hot?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I liked it when Mario dressed as a Cowboys and fatty called him Woody, because he looked heaps like the character from Toy Story! Then they made farm animal sounds whenever mario said something!! Then he fell off the electric bucking bronco, whoooooa! I hope fatty wobbles his head more next week!!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Did you know that only a couple of hundred years ago, we used to wash our clothes in urine. If you twist your ankle the best thing for it is for a couple of people to urinate on it. And some people boil their urine and drink it.

Thats for chill blanes. Amonia is good for them.

I have a mate who regularly washes his sheets in urine. Not on purpose though. Really needs to get off the drink.

MacDougall

First Grade
This panel is so crap. It's two geriatrics, a handicapped child and a punch drunk redhead. I don't want to be constantly reminded of my mortality by having the show open with two blokes discussing their prostate cancer. f**k me who thinks this shit is entertaining?

timka4

Bench
It was for like 5 minutes, it's not that bad. Some people would want a quick update on Rabs you would think.

In general pretty good episode, lol@darryls shit blowing up

some11

Referee
I yearn for the days of Sterlo, Matty and Chief. I only really watch it now if someone from my club is on.

SET2JT

Juniors
Pissed my self when Ryan said the reason the Tigers were playing poorly because talk about him going to the Panthers has put the team off!