What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

nqcowboy87

Bench
man i thought the lady gaga mario thing would be the death knell of the mario bit, but this sad derpity derp exscuse for a joke is back and to make it worse they dress darryl "fat bastard and proud of it" brohman as a charcter that even when done by beau ryan is not even that funny.

although even though in his last two years of his time on the show he was one of the things that annoyed me about the footy show, it was good to hear chiefs voice again brought back some good memories

league

Juniors
lol at the edit :lol: had to scavenge to find a contentious call to the roosters eh?

did Dugan ground it you absolute nuffy

the edit was because I had the player mistaken you numpty :lol:

goes to show how little your pathetic club worried us last season when I can't even recall which player it was :lol::lol:

timka4

Bench
I like Freddy a lot but they need to get rid of him and Beau Ryan / Benji on the panel. Bring back Sterlo and Chief full time and the show would change completely.
The good thing about Sterlo and Chief is they knew when to be fun and when to be serious and they had a good balance.

Feej

First Grade
How pitiful is Mario - I actually feel sorry for him, especially as he's allowed himself to be nothing more than a joke. It's embarrassing - He's dead-set punch drunk.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Literal lol:
Mario: Will you write into the show and tell them you don't like it (him getting picked on)
Fatty: Do you know the address?
Mario: No idea.
Marn: You say it every week for your segment...
Mario: <thousand yard stare>

Mario Fenech carries the footy show. I wish they'd let him host the entire thing just once.

league

Juniors
Literal lol:
Mario: Will you write into the show and tell them you don't like it (him getting picked on)
Fatty: Do you know the address?
Mario: No idea.
Marn: You say it every week for your segment...
Mario: <thousand yard stare>

Mario Fenech carries the footy show. I wish they'd let him host the entire thing just once.

:lol:Mario has been on fire these past few shows

Latest posts