What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

timka4

Bench
Sterlo, Fatty, Chief, Matty, Benji, Sam

That's the perfect lineup IMO.
Sterlo Fatty Chief Darryl + guests is enough for a panel otherwise it's too cluttered.

Darrly can go overboard with the fat jokes, but he does have good insight into players and matches and I find him enjoyable. I'm presuming he is told to say the fat stuff occasionally.
It's usually Benji, Sam, Beau, or Mario that take the show off its course

gUt

Coach
Nup Brohman is terrible. Freddy is good enough for this show, same with Fatty.

some11

Referee
Cam Smith, Matt Duffie and Justin O'Neill were the crowd of the AFL footy show, they looked embarrassed when the guy talked them up as rugby league royalty and were going to win the premiership by a mile :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cameron Smith, Matt Duffie and Justin O'Neill were in the AFL footy show crowd. The hosts gave them a shoutout and mentioned that the Storm were coming first.

That's the second time in a few weeks the AFL footy show has mentioned league in a positive way.

So can the AFL hating f**kwits on here please STFU and stop whinging everytime Vossy shows a 3 second clip of AFL in his segment.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i'm pissed they didnt drop anything on mario this week :fist:

BM i dont give a f**k if the AFL footy show showed the storm players, i dont want to see that twig sport you love on a league show

Fingerbang

Bench
My fav episode of all the footy shows was one hosted by uncle Doug Mulray. What a difference it made having a host with the skills to do the job, and also be funny.

Bring back Dougie.....I say.

undertaker

Coach
My fav episode of all the footy shows was one hosted by uncle Doug Mulray. What a difference it made having a host with the skills to do the job, and also be funny.

Bring back Dougie.....I say.

:lol:Ah yes! Talk about a flashback! I hadn't even thought about that episode for ages until you mentioned it. Although I was relatively young at the time, I know the episode you're talking about. It was in either '96 or '97, and Geoff Toovey was the guest pannelist that night. I'm pretty sure there was a clip of that on the "Best of the Footy Show" DVD.

undertaker

Coach
Say no to the Chief, there was a reason he was punted. Bring back Girdler or Sterlo.

Why was he punted? He was relatively popular on the show during his 8 yr tenure there, even producing "That's tops" and "That's gold" segments (as well as a CD single).

Brutus

Referee
Cameron Smith, Matt Duffie and Justin O'Neill were in the AFL footy show crowd. The hosts gave them a shoutout and mentioned that the Storm were coming first.

That's the second time in a few weeks the AFL footy show has mentioned league in a positive way.

So can the AFL hating f**kwits on here please STFU and stop whinging everytime Vossy shows a 3 second clip of AFL in his segment.

Go and get f**ked and have a look at a Melbourne sports report.

It's an absolute disgrace you are a Souths supporter.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Why was he punted? He was relatively popular on the show during his 8 yr tenure there, even producing "That's tops" and "That's gold" segments (as well as a CD single).

Because all he ever did was bat himself stupid over mark Hughes, matt gidley or some other Newcastle spastic for the whole show.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Chief makes Dell look like an unbiased and objective panel member

:lol::lol:

Thats an accurate analogy for sure.

The Queef was a Gimpo on that show.

A great player and a good man no doubt, but the most painful bastard on TV in history.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Go and get f**ked and have a look at a Melbourne sports report.

It's an absolute disgrace you are a Souths supporter.
Get a life you pathetic little man. I was making a direct comparison. Whenever Vossy dared to show a 3 second clip on the NRL footy show f**kwit geniuss like you would open your mouths and whinge "but the AFL footy show in Victoriania would never mention us" and some would mention some big channel 9 conspiracy to pump up AFL and kill NRL.

Now we've seen two examples in recent weeks of the AFL footy show giving positive airtime to the NRL and promoting the Storm and I'm just pointing it out so the losers who have nothing better to do than hate a code remember it next time they're about to have a sook that the NRL show puts on 3 seconds of AFL.

And this is a thread about the Footy show. And I was talking about things that happened in the Footy show. None of that has anything to do with any "melbourne sports report" you mentioned. I wasn't comparing Melbourne coverage as a whole compared to Sydney coverage of the codes. I was comparing the AFL show and the NRL show and showing that they both mention the other sport and that neither think in a hateful and spiteful way that you do.

Latest posts