What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

undertaker

Coach
yeh raydley was in a couple of anti ads

really? I didn't recall seeing him other than on the intro at the beginning (when they played through the various intros used over the years) and in the clip where Mario had flour dumped on his head. I assume they didn't show the Kelloggs Special K anti-ad?

But, I would've thought after all these years that Fatty and Sterlo would've made up with Blocker, especially since he has been on some pre-recorded interviews in the last couple of years.

nqcowboy87

Bench
hes also been on the show i think.

the whole mario bit is as stale as 18th century bread, but im seriously considering creating a soundboard or ringtone out of mario qoutes

BunniesMan

Immortal
I reckon it's all scripted. And the bloke's gotta get paid somehow...can't just keep going to Nowra every day.

undertaker

Coach
I think Hadley's been on the show twice since he officially left in 99, once in the studio in 2005 (obviously when Fatty was crook) and I think last year or the year before was a pre-recorded interview with Gould.

Not sure about Blocker but I remember when Robbo was interviewing past players, Im sure Blocker was one of them. Doesnt count though.

You have a better memory than me, so you maybe able to verify this, but didn't there also used to be a "best of" The Footy Show episode done on the Thursday night following the GF? I think the last one was done in 2001 (live in the studio, hosted by Sterlo) after Newcastle beat Parramatta (hahaha! sorry to mention that), but I also VAGUELY recall seeing a couple of pre-recorded "best of" episodes in the '90s where the Fat, Sterlo and Blocker appeared as though they were up in the tropics somewhere, maybe Great Keppel Island was the location.

Cletus

First Grade
I was watching it until Beau knows. I'm sick of the "Brohman is fat" jokes, its just boring.

_snafu_

Immortal
Fruitcake #1 and Fruitcake #2, this is you:
gay-test-meme-generator-the-gay-test-you-failed-it-d3d43c.jpeg

You, on the other hand, pass it.

nqcowboy87

Bench
You have a better memory than me, so you maybe able to verify this, but didn't there also used to be a "best of" The Footy Show episode done on the Thursday night following the GF? I think the last one was done in 2001 (live in the studio, hosted by Sterlo) after Newcastle beat Parramatta (hahaha! sorry to mention that), but I also VAGUELY recall seeing a couple of pre-recorded "best of" episodes in the '90s where the Fat, Sterlo and Blocker appeared as though they were up in the tropics somewhere, maybe Great Keppel Island was the location.

they did one fter the 04 and 05 gfs, ive got them on tape

wittyfan

Referee
The 2005 one was the last one after disastrous ratings, even with having a massive lead in from the grand final.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Fittler thinks we'll get to the finals. Brohman even brought out the 09 Eels comparison which yours truly has been talking about for a while now.

Every day more and more people are seeing the light. Bellamy, Fittler and Brohman have joined the Souths 747 today.

undertaker

Coach
Fittler thinks we'll get to the finals. Brohman even brought out the 09 Eels comparison which yours truly has been talking about for a while now.

Every day more and more people are seeing the light. Bellamy, Fittler and Brohman have joined the Souths 747 today.

However, will Souths 747 crash? That's the question...

El Diablo

Post Whore

you won't make the 8

Latest posts