What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 not keen on going live for Melbourne Storm's blockbusters or any NRL finals

Should 9 be sold the rights to Rugby League again?

• Yes

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 94.7%

• Total voters

Flapper

First Grade
I'm banned from their WWOS page now because I state obvious facts.

Channel 9's excuse for not showing live Storm home games: "It affects the crowds."

Manly vs Storm is an away game on a Friday night and a Top 2 clash:

HOW THE HELL IS THAT GOING TO AFFECT MELBOURNE CROWDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What the f**k do Ch 9 care about the crowds of Melbourne games anyway?

El Diablo

Post Whore
What the f**k do Ch 9 care about the crowds of Melbourne games anyway?

9 will say anything

they just don't want to upset their buddies at the AFL. probably worried that if they piss off the AFL they'll stop players from going on the AFL Footy Show

stormbati

Bench
420_gallop-420x0.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its disgusting and don't know what's worse, Ch9's appaling treatment of RL or Gallop's inability to do anything about it? He won;t even come out and critisice them. God forbid we have another 7 years of this guy in charge!

andrew057

First Grade
Channel 9 are so full of shit. Its excuse after excuse. They didnt show SOO live on GEM because they didnt want to affect their "brand". f**k these clowns.

beave

Coach
I gave it to them with both barrels on the FB page.......... it got taken down after an hour........... merkins.

Latest posts