1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Prop Forward, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Stagger eel

Stagger eel Moderator Staff Member

Well normally I wouldn't discuss PM's on a public forum but seeing you're out to bignote yourself, I do re call me NOT mentioning anything about anyone signing, so try again sunshine!

well onviously you are stupid because I didn't say he signed the contract capish?

:lol:..yes that's right! take that angle you first class f**kwitt..this is coming from someone who once said claimed that Mick Vella should be a winger..

maybe read my last few posts in the rumours thread and see if I come accross someone who knows what the hell is going on at the club right now!!!

wanker.

2. parra pete

parra pete Coach

3. parra-matters

parra-matters Coach

Stagger you own this forum! your the Man!!

4. ^b0ss^

^b0ss^ Juniors

POW,sock,tonk.

5. parra pete

parra pete Coach

(*You're)....He sure does own it..but as a part of the holy trinity.
    From what I hear, Stagger is in line to become the next Pope because he possesses the one needed trait - infallibility..and if you happen to disagree with him, you must be a f**kwit, because he never, ever, ever makes an error. True....

"The ignorance and darkness that is in us, no more hinders nor confines the knowledge that is in others, than the blindness of a mole is an argument against the quicksightedness of an eagle".....John Locke

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  6. mickdo

mickdo Coach

While we're being pedantic pete, you missed a comma after the first 'ever'.

Now f**k off back to the Raiders forum you old git :lol:

7. Maroubra Eel

Maroubra Eel Coach

Well it looks like Engineers Room has been well and truly schooled on this one.

8. parra pete

parra pete Coach

The second part of the holy trinity.....Have fixed it now....

Can I join your group? You DO belong to the 'popular front' don't you'?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  9. mickdo

mickdo Coach

Oh please, you're embarrassing :lol:

10. parra pete

parra pete Coach

BUT, I know, and more importantly YOU know, it's true Micky...:lol:

11. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

im developing a theory that pete doesnt care about the eels or the board its just the eels forum members he hates

12. parra pete

parra pete Coach

:lol: I am very sorry if I come across like that. I HATE no-one..When you hate someone you give them power over you.
    I could never hate anyone for having an opinion different to mine. I don't care if people HATE me for having a different opinion. That is THEIR decision...

In the words of Jeff Fenech... "I love youse all".

13. parra-matters

parra-matters Coach

your on fire today pete, i'd piss on you to put you out but i need a beer first.

14. parra pete

parra pete Coach

Absolutely pouring here RIGHT NOW...Just looking at a plumbing job I had done about a month ago...FMD, are there any fair dinkum tradesmen around these days..AND this bloke was 'imported' from out of town. The local plumbers are 'I'll be there tomorrow' types...and ..tomorrow never comes.
    BTW If anyone out there is good enough to play Group football and is a tradesman..in any trade, drop me a line. Probably be able to fix you up with a game and a job....

15. parra-matters

parra-matters Coach

sounds like here pete, we don't bother with tradesman anymore, if we can't do it ourselfs we don't bother. Everytime i have rang a tradesman i hear poker machines in the background!
    If they say they come have look you have to ring them 3-4 times to get them to come. Seems like it's the same in all the country areas.

16. Maroubra Eel

Maroubra Eel Coach

That should be "you're".

17. parra pete

parra pete Coach

I saw that but I chose not to correct it.
    Please keep this thread on topic, otherwise you will feel the wrath of the holy trinity...

18. The Engineers Room

The Engineers Room First Grade

Wow big man :roll:

I am not out to big note myself, there you go trying to turn it back on me. I am upset that you felt the need to try and ridicule me with that PM and then you were not correct.

I can quote it if you like. You stated that the contracts were being signed.

And you are such a big man attacking someone in a private message, if you thought I was wrong just reply in the forum instead of trying to belittle me.

I don't appreciate bullying and I am not going to take it from you. I am allowed to have am opinion and to convey my thoughts and any information to a public forum without being talked down to. Next time if you think you have inside information don't PM me to laugh at me.

This is a public forum and no one owns it, we are all allowed opinions and to post information we have without being attacked.

I just don't understand your motivation, is it that you have to be the inside man, to feel superior. We all want to know these things but that doesn't make you the supreme commander of this forum.

19. Maroubra Eel

Maroubra Eel Coach

Ouch. Take that supreme commander!

20. Stagger eel

Stagger eel Moderator Staff Member

attacking you??? how so???

please enlighten me...

lol...(oops sorry just attacked you again)

dickhead.