What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Lowdown

Juniors
Maybe nein have cut off his head because 'maybe' another channel interested in the rights were busted approaching him...maybe?

Or maybe this new Hadley bloke is a merkin, that sounds a bit more likely.

If being approach was reason to get canned you'd think other commentators have been approached too. I reckon The Vossman will speak out sometime soon.

Voss is the peoples champ.

I am at a Voss for words...

0.jpg

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Boss is a good RL caller who became too big headed and full of his own importance IMHO. But he's obviously pissed someone off at Nein.

TheDalek079

Bench
Voss is a bit of a goober, but he was terrific on the Sunday Roast and is a good commentator. He should not have been punted

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Never understood the hate. I always thought of him representing us, after all he never played professionally. He was more of a fan than an expert, but he still knows a lot about league.
See I saw it completly different I thought he was always quite rude and condescending towards fans basically a smartass, I just thought he was very smug, and happy they have moved him on, his knowledge of the game was good, his attitude was not.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Voss was great, never understood the hate for him. great caller and was awesome on the roast, i think he did ok on the footy show as well

hadley thought he was calling the races. i'm surprised you can put him and vautin in the same suburb as each other given how hadleys gone at fatty in the past

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This is why Channel 9 has to go. There's too many "special relationships" going on there. The same people getting rid of Voss have been keeping muppets like Fatty in a job for the last 20 years. They care more about their old boys group than they do about what the fans/viewers want.