What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I can't believe the amount of talk there is about sponsorship by the commentators on channel 9. It really pisses me off.

some11

Referee
They're at the game in this makeshift broadcast tent - essentially a small stand covered in tarps and such.

It doesn't get much lower but Vossy is still giving it his all.

Sounds happy just to be calling something.

Big Pete

Referee
The home team. :cool:

Wynnum 26-24 after trailing 24-10 with 30 to go. Came down to a conversion on the sideline and former Bronco John Te Reo nailed the conversion.

Loxley and Fauid were stand outs.

A few familiar faces in both line ups.

hellteam

First Grade
Message to the QLD posters on here.

Please let us know how Nein's Queensland Cup coverage went today (I know it hasn't started yet). Did Vossy do the call? If so, did he sound like he was calling it from a studio or was he at the ground.

Confirmed at ground. Far better than Hadley...

Mr Saab

Referee
Dan Ginane is worst than Hadley. Way too excited for mine.
HE GETS TO THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE....oh he is just short.

ironhorse

Juniors
Hadley always appears a unpleasant kind of character ...but seems to bully his uneducated way into every hot seat ?It's not what you suck up to i guess ,but who .

Hooch

Juniors
What did he do?

Was there some Christmas party atrocity that's been brushed under the carpet?

Surely one off the cuff remark about that ridiculous bird shit collector in Junee doesn't knock your career on the head in one fell swoop?

I guess that's what happen when you get on the wrong side of that fat f**k Gyngell. Now that incompetent baboon Crawley is going to promote Sterlo to match caller for the Olympic break. Genius.

Wtd did Voss do??

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
What did he do?

Was there some Christmas party atrocity that's been brushed under the carpet?

Surely one off the cuff remark about that ridiculous bird shit collector in Junee doesn't knock your career on the head in one fell swoop?

I guess that's what happen when you get on the wrong side of that fat f**k Gyngell. Now that incompetent baboon Crawley is going to promote Sterlo to match caller for the Olympic break. Genius.

Wtd did Voss do??
Probably just being himself!

Parra

Referee
He did exactly what Luke Burt did.

He performed competently over a number of seasons without being a super-wanker or a super-star.

There is no room this game for such people.

Be a star or a merkin or get dropped.

docbrown

Coach
Apparently he was spotted at this AFL match -

4d2ab0bf63fd5_193937n.jpg

sputneek

Juniors
Such a lack of quality callers in the game and they get rid of the one who actually seemed like he enjoyed doing what he did.

Brutus

Referee
Voss also loves rugby league with a passion.

Not a prerequisite for a head caller these days it seems. It probably works against you.

Mr Twig

Vossy has also been dropped from The Footy Show and The Sunday Roast.

Strange how the majority of people were hating on Voss last year. Better the devil you know?

drago brelli

Bench
Voss has talent and he is youngish.

This threatens some people.
Good call. He may not be one of the boys at nine. Sterling appears to have distanced himself from the other primates but appears to be doing ok. I really like Voss as a caller, at least he has a word bank of more than 30 words. McDougall who was on the Roast is interesting. He's bright and articulate and appears to be getting a go at Nine. Ex-players who display intelligence and insight are never invited back. He has taken the place of Geyer. Geyer is a neanerthal who has appeal to a large number of league followers, similer to Roach on 2GB.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Yeah, I don't mind Mad Dog. He seems like the type of bloke that will speak his mind as well.

Latest posts