What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Ladmate

Bench
Never understood the hate. I always thought of him representing us, after all he never played professionally. He was more of a fan than an expert, but he still knows a lot about league.

redvscotty

First Grade
I do remember Hadley having a go at him last year over something stupid and petulant (who would have thought?).

Given this, I'm assuming when they appointed Hadley for the Broncos game Friday, Voss would never have got the other spot, on Hadley's orders.

Voss was always the out of town (Sydney) commentator. It makes no sense to put Hadley on with Fat who to my surprise still knows what his first name is.

Someone else get the rights and take Voss and Sterlo and not one of the others and I will be happy.

drago brelli

Bench
What would you do with 'our Ray', rabs, rabby, the greatest sports caller in the history of the universe. The dill who called a USA swimmer who won a medal at the olympics as coming from America. The poor wanker who says a player is 'put away' when he means tackled. The idiot who says,
"we are five minutes in front of half time" when he means there is five minutes left in the first half.

Timbo

Staff member
Hopefully Ten gets the rights and hires him as lead caller. It's be brilliant and well earned.

Never liked Hadley. Gives me another reason not to watch the ad-a-thon that masquerades as the 9.30 Friday game.

Dazraider

Juniors
he doesn't have the voice for the coverage and they need the voices of Rabs, Hadley and I wish they could have someone like Darryl Eastlake.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Hopefully Ten gets the rights and hires him as lead caller. It's be brilliant and well earned.

Never liked Hadley. Gives me another reason not to watch the ad-a-thon that masquerades as the 9.30 Friday game.

NRL on OneHD does sound very appealing.

Moffo

Referee
His tweeter feed this morning was interesting

Who's back garden did he shit in? Did he f**k up an auction for rayyyyyy?

Heard what on the radio? I don't have the slightest f**king clue as to what you're talking about.

So far we have that Voss' twitter feed is interesting, and that you heard "it" on the radio. What the f**k am I supposed to deduce from that, merkin?

Latest posts