What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I never understood the hate either. I have always liked Voss as a commentator and always enjoyed his opinions on the Roast, etc.

Since he has gone, "Stuff you may have missed" is absolute rubbish without him and the Roast is not the Roast anymore.

Well done Nein. Bring on OneHD!

Mader45

Juniors
I've already had 3 women at work complaining about Hadley being shit and Vossy being missing from commentary and The Roast this morning.

Who is Channel 9 actually trying to win over with Hadley? I thought they were going for families and women?

BrisbaneRhino

Juniors
The Roast was boring as batsh*t with Gilbert hosting, Ryan dull and McDougall trying too hard to be 'eccentric'. Voss commentated on the Qld cup on the weekend alongside Ben Ikin.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
The best combo these days would be something like Vossy, Gus, Fittler & Rabs.

Will never get to the heights of Vossy, Gus, Matty & MG tho :(

ceagle

Bench
9 Seriously have no farkin clue what they are doing, I hope they read these boards and cringe at every comment directed at them.