What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel nein commentators

Loudstrat

Coach
Refusing to watch it. Dont mind the Knights, everything else about it, from kickoff times pandering do dumb Queenslanders and penalising the locals, to yet another Broncos game, to the utterly abysmal commentary team, including having sideline eyes who only want to talk about Brisbane.

Im getting suspicious as to whether Gyngel is copping it up the date from Paul White.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Not that he was complaining, but wouldnt surprise me if he did later, the fact that Raaaayyy has to fly to Perth and back so he could be on 2GB the next day.

Loudstrat

Coach
You really are as dumb as a box of hammers. How does me not watching Brisbane affect crowds at Parramatta?

Besides, isnt that why we cop your team every Friday night - because morons like you up in Boganbane will only watch the Broncos?

Noa

First Grade
Enjoy your 1 year on TV Hadley you f**kwit. Spreading the radio rights aound will make your pain even more sweeter.

juanfarkall

Coach
Voss is doing Q Cup with Ikin.
Watched both games and would rather listen to Sterling and the Ego than Rabs and Gus giving each handjobs

dogslife

Coach
I enjoyed Vossy's commentary of the Q-Cup, he can stay if he likes. Raaaay was a lot better than his geriatric counterparts tonight imo, hardly a decent comparison though