What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

charges dropped against Watts

SDM

First Grade
Ram, we all want to know if she does anything for you?
That is, would you render her unconscious and drag her back to your
silver lined fallout shelter?

TheRam

Coach
Ram, we all want to know if she does anything for you?
That is, would you render her unconscious and drag her back to your
silver lined fallout shelter?

That's just dumb, not funny or witty or even silly funny not anything but just plain dumb.

Fail.

84 Baby

Referee
Then in the spirit of that statement can you post a picture of your mother so as we can see if she would etch out a decent living in that line of work.

I mean this as a compliment of course.
How is that a compliment? You want to see a picture to determine if she's as attractive as Ms Kiss. That's a request for more info, not a compliment, numbnuts. If you did see a photo and decided she wasn't attractive enough to be a hooker, would you then insult her by saying she wasn't?

I've included a photo anyway. She's the one on the right

parra pete

Referee
How is that a compliment? You want to see a picture to determine if she's as attractive as Ms Kiss. That's a request for more info, not a compliment, numbnuts. If you did see a photo and decided she wasn't attractive enough to be a hooker, would you then insult her by saying she wasn't?

I've included a photo anyway. She's the one on the right

:lol: She must be a lesbian...Lot's of women are attracted to 'her'..

TheRam

Coach
:lol: She must be a lesbian...Lot's of women are attracted to 'her'..

:lol:

Well Pete, the one on the right surely has to be the manbull in any relationship and in that sense I can see why women are attracted.

Women like to feel safe and protected. :lol:

84 Baby

Referee
:lol:

Well Pete, the one on the right surely has to be the manbull in any relationship and in that sense I can see why women are attracted.

Women like to feel safe and protected. :lol:
So that'd make you the 'woman' in the relationship then?

TheRam

Coach

Do a bit of critical thinking and connect a few dots dumb arse.