What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield in Mudgee - who's going?

Illusion

Bench
Woods and Burgess played great

Suli is gonna be a great buy

Hunt is gonna be the key for us this year

I’m really excited for our depth this year as they all look like solid first grade players

Sloan and Amone gonna both be special players
{Sloan and Amone gonna both be special players} Yep throw in Sullivan when fit another special player that I rate highly .....

Caught the last 15 minutes and then saw the highlights.

We have size, and speed.

Very excited to see we scored 4 tries and only conceded 2.

George Burgess looked a happy man at the end.

He looks huge.

Buy of the year if he remains pain free.

JDB/Sua/Burgess/Woods & Co will form a strong pack.

Oh when the Saints !!!!!!!!!!!

possm

Coach
From what I've seen in the trials, we have to be a good chance of defeating the Warriors in round 1.

Does anyone know what has happened with Stewart (lower grade fullback who I thought showed a lot of promise)?

Dragon Blood

Juniors
This is a seriously good side with a really good mix of youth and experience….and incredibly good depth.

Both defence and attack were promising and you can see Benny wants to have a big year.

Anyone here remember Matt Duffy?
Yeah, he scored a full fielder against the Knights in a jog not at full speed in a trial last week.

matPORTS

Juniors
While there is still much to work on in terms of our discipline and game management, there is a lot to like and a lot still left to achieve going forward.

One can't help but be excited by the roster we've assembled. Hook is going to have some selection headaches. There are going to be a lot of blokes knocking on the first grade door. Bodes well for NSW Cup as we should run well in that competition (a good thing for Sullivan who will likely have to come back through the reggies once recovered from his injury).

As mentioned in my post earlier in the week - both three quarter combos have devastating potential.

Big George, Suli and Gosiewski are potentially the buys of the year.

As always, got to stay grounded about these pre-season efforts - but this one will be big for the dressing room morale as we haven't had a Charity Shield win in a very long time.

Dragon David

First Grade
Caught the last 15 minutes and then saw the highlights.

We have size, and speed.

Very excited to see we scored 4 tries and only conceded 2.

George Burgess looked a happy man at the end.

He looks huge.

Buy of the year if he remains pain free.

JDB/Sua/Burgess/Woods & Co will form a strong pack.

Oh when the Saints !!!!!!!!!!!
George is our lucky charm. He hasn't lost a charity shield game.

Latest posts