Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

what i meant was why do players have gfs AND shag groupies on the side. it makes no sense to me.

Oh right well I have no idea why people have full-time girlfriends that are not good enough. Ideally you`d want to have 3 or four top quality full-time girlfriends with equal rights, and no need at all to get involved with nuffy hoes. Unfortunately in our society polygamy is frowned upon. :crazy:

Kiki

no lego man they didnt get it.

they think im saying footy players should shag randoms rather than have a gf.

what i was saying is that i dont understand why some of them have a fulltime gf AND shag randoms at the same time. when they could just be single and not have to cheat.

i dont understand why some of them have a fulltime gf AND shag randoms at the same time. when they could just be single and not have to cheat.

You need somone classy to present yourself at the Dally M awards with I guess :). It`s about image for some guys I think.

SaveTheChildren

Oh right well I have no idea why people have full-time girlfriends that are not good enough. Ideally you`d want to have 3 or four top quality full-time girlfriends with equal rights, and no need at all to get involved with nuffy hoes. Unfortunately in our society polygamy is frowned upon. :crazy:
I thought that was what sheep were for in Noozooland.

Lego_Man

hahaha atilla are u implying i go out trying to shag footy players? wow...you couldn't be more wrong.

what i meant was why do players have gfs AND shag groupies on the side. it makes no sense to me.

Maybe they want it all...

what i was saying is that i dont understand why some of them have a fulltime gf AND shag randoms at the same time. when they could just be single and not have to cheat.

Some guys I guess want their cake sliced at home, and to eat it while out too...

Thomas

Kiki...because some guys can't help themselves when a young pretty lady with her boobs out says "ZOMFGBBQ!! You're a footy playah!! Wanna play wif mah tah-tahs?"

These guys may have a wife/gf and kids at home...but they are travelling the country and think "hey, no one will know...".

As I have said on a previous thread I've even driven a very high profile married rep player back to his hotel after he spent the night with a female friend of mine. Awkward silence in the car much???

Surely

Because what a groupie will do a gf will not lower herself to, plus we are men its bilogically imprinted in us to spread the seed far and wide.

Kiki

Kiki...because some guys can't help themselves when a young pretty lady with her boobs out says "ZOMFGBBQ!! You're a footy playah!! Wanna play wif mah tah-tahs?"

These guys may have a wife/gf and kids at home...but they are travelling the country and think "hey, no one will know...".

As I have said on a previous thread I've even driven a very high profile married rep player back to his hotel after he spent the night with a female friend of mine. Awkward silence in the car much???

hahahahaha wow. that is awkward x 1000.

Because they can get away with it without consequence.

Most girlfriends of footy players, or any sportsmen for that matter, would know going in that they are not going to be faithful.

half of them are in it because they can't help but stay with them anyway, and the other half are in it because they are happy to cop a little cheating to live the WAG lifestyle of plenty of presents, endless shopping, not having to work etc.

she is just......well i have no words. she has no scruples whatsoever. its sickening.

She must have scruples, but it's more likely scabies

How about an old ugly lady with her boobs out says play with these and I'll tell it to News Ltd and the radio media?

Fair dinkum, I've had pancakes firmer than those tits. And the head - Graham Kennedy anyone?

The Dodger

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/08/14/15443_news.html

`Celebrity' cops fine
MALCOLM WEATHERUP
August 14th, 2008
WHEN it comes to dealing with the police for `cyber-celebrity' Charmyne Ellen Palavi, it was a case of instead of talking her way out of something, she talked her way into something – a watchhouse cell, to be precise, and subsequently the dock of the magistrates court.
And the unstoppable motor-mouth wasn't even the original object of police attention.
Palavi, the 36-year-old `cyber celebrity' and mother of three who has recently been in the news for her brief romantic interest with footy stars Johnathan Thurston and Wendell Sailor, was fined on a public nuisance charge when her matter was heard this week.
Police prosecutor Sergeant Mick Harms told the Magistrate Stephanie Tonkin that police had been called to a Flinders St nightclub in the early hours of July 20, and were speaking to a friend of Palavi on the street outside, when Palavi decided to abuse the officers.
Sergeant Harms said she described the police, among other things as `c.......ers' who should get a life. Despite repeated warning, Palavi continued a torrent of abuse, some of which was captured on audio tape.
When she refused to stop her foul-mouthed tirade, police arrested her and charged her with public nuisance.
That didn't stop her, as she then threatened police, telling them `you don't know who you are dealing with' and called for bystanders to `call the media'.
While Magistrate Tonkin fined Palavi $200, no conviction was recorded.

Because they can get away with it without consequence.

Most girlfriends of footy players, or any sportsmen for that matter, would know going in that they are not going to be faithful.

half of them are in it because they can't help but stay with them anyway, and the other half are in it because they are happy to cop a little cheating to live the WAG lifestyle of plenty of presents, endless shopping, not having to work etc.

Bingo

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/08/14/15443_news.html

`Celebrity' cops fine
MALCOLM WEATHERUP
August 14th, 2008
WHEN it comes to dealing with the police for `cyber-celebrity' Charmyne Ellen Palavi, it was a case of instead of talking her way out of something, she talked her way into something – a watchhouse cell, to be precise, and subsequently the dock of the magistrates court.
And the unstoppable motor-mouth wasn't even the original object of police attention.
Palavi, the 36-year-old `cyber celebrity' and mother of three who has recently been in the news for her brief romantic interest with footy stars Johnathan Thurston and Wendell Sailor, was fined on a public nuisance charge when her matter was heard this week.
Police prosecutor Sergeant Mick Harms told the Magistrate Stephanie Tonkin that police had been called to a Flinders St nightclub in the early hours of July 20, and were speaking to a friend of Palavi on the street outside, when Palavi decided to abuse the officers.
Sergeant Harms said she described the police, among other things as `c.......ers' who should get a life. Despite repeated warning, Palavi continued a torrent of abuse, some of which was captured on audio tape.
When she refused to stop her foul-mouthed tirade, police arrested her and charged her with public nuisance.
That didn't stop her, as she then threatened police, telling them `you don't know who you are dealing with' and called for bystanders to `call the media'.
While Magistrate Tonkin fined Palavi $200, no conviction was recorded.

Lockyer4President!

:lol::lol:

Unbelievable. Who exactly does she think she is?

drake

Looks like Anthony Minichiello after a sex change.

The fact that so many footy players have allegedly rooted her displays that there is a major alcohol problem in league.

That problem is in the quality of modern beer goggles.