What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

adamkungl

Immortal
And footy players have responsibilities - to their employers, the industry that employs them, rtheir own future earning potential, the fans etc. Some footy players are paid more than the Prime Minister, it's ludicrous!

The average woman - or man - in the street usually doesn't have the same level of responsibilities as these elite professional athlete players do. Time players pulled their heads in a bit, instead of having excuses made for them every single time imo.

Do you have to bring this agenda into every bloody thread...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
so my q is why do footy players root her? they can obviouslt get someone who isnt teaming with std's so why her....

Godz Illa

Coach
so my q is why do footy players root her? they can obviouslt get someone who isnt teaming with std's so why her....
'No strings attached' I guess. No romantic hang-ups, no stage-five (virgin) clinger, and she won't scream rape in the morning. Just a lay. Although she's adding a few strings now with the kiss and tell aspect. Might find her clientele shrinking

Shorty

Staff member
LOL@These boys saying that good looking girls are starfish.
You poor poor b*stards.....wait...maybe they're bad at heterosexual sex for a reason:sarcasm::sarcasm:

I was wondering when someone would post the GI picks.
Oh GI, for shame!

God, you can get hotter whores you only shag ugly chicks when you're inexperienced!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
'No strings attached' I guess. No romantic hang-ups, no stage-five (virgin) clinger, and she won't scream rape in the morning. Just a lay. Although she's adding a few strings now with the kiss and tell aspect. Might find her clientele shrinking

wasnt she talking about keith senior as well last year?

Surely

Post Whore
You poor poor b*stards.....wait...maybe they're bad at heterosexual sex for a reason:sarcasm::sarcasm:

!

Keep the chick on chick stuff out of here please, it's most distracting when trying to work.

bartman

Immortal
Do you have to bring this agenda into every bloody thread...
Opinion, not agenda.

And where it's relevant to the thread at hand - as it clearly is given the woman's comments about the state of the game - then it needs to be stated by someone. Even if you happen to disagree and are happy with the state the game is in and its reputation in the last five years.

adamkungl

Immortal
Opinion, not agenda.

And where it's relevant to the thread at hand - as it clearly is given the woman's comments about the state of the game - then it needs to be stated by someone. Even if you happen to disagree and are happy with the state the game is in and its reputation in the last five years.

How is this remotely relevant? You disagree with a player getting on the piss in their own time because of the apparent professional consequences of it, but their sex lives are surely their own business?

Now Now guys, Leave Charmyne to me. I'll get Mick Stone to penalise her appropriatly.

GI wouldn't do that. He is a golden boy. it must be a hoax. I would say it is GI's head superimposed over Brett Seymour or Brett Stewart. Those Brett's are very naughty.

bartman

Immortal
How is this remotely relevant? You disagree with a player getting on the piss in their own time because of the apparent professional consequences of it, but their sex lives are surely their own business?
I refer you back to the very first post... do you think that any discussion opf footballers exual misconduct has no links to the culture of excessive alcohol consumption? That everyone involved in Coffs and the Broncos toilet (even though no charges were laid, both incidents brought the game into disrepute) were stone cold sober?

Ok then, we'll just keep the two topics separate, because some people don't want their views on either matter linked or challenged, or shown to not be in the game's best interests...

bartman

Immortal
And just to correct you, I disagree with players getting on teh piss to excess in their own time. There's a difference... and that difference is what the game's players (generally, because there are so many of these incidents coming to light) need to learn, or be forced to learn.

Shorty

Staff member
Keep the chick on chick stuff out of here please, it's most distracting when trying to work.
Sorry Sir:cool:

If you're going to single Bartman out for having an agenda wouldn't it be more appropriate actually realising that it wasn't him that had the agenda but Dimitri that made the sexist and offensive comment in the first place?

nqcowboy87

Bench
id say she looks like an uglier versin of helen hunt and thats saying something, shes a stupid fame whore and an everything whore that doesnt desevre the attention she craves, id say there would a problem with her dopamine levels

melbourne_belle

Juniors

I was wondering when someone would post the GI picks.
Oh GI, for shame!

God, you can get hotter whores you only shag ugly chicks when you're inexperienced!

:lol::lol::lol:

IMO the whole good looking girls are starfish is bullsh*t, you guys need to stop generalising clearly you hooked the wrong girl.

GI is actually a really nice guy although he does cheat on his girlfriend with hideous trollops like Ms Palavi. In saying that his misses is a dumbarse for putting up with his sh*t.

Boys will be boys, drunk guys hook up with slappers all the time, the only problem is this girl loves to talk about it.

What does disturb me is the 14 year old and the rape suggestions.

Latest posts