What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

sneagle

Juniors
Because they can get away with it without consequence.

Most girlfriends of footy players, or any sportsmen for that matter, would know going in that they are not going to be faithful.

half of them are in it because they can't help but stay with them anyway, and the other half are in it because they are happy to cop a little cheating to live the WAG lifestyle of plenty of presents, endless shopping, not having to work etc.

Yeh it's called the Simone Warne complex isn't it?;-)

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Have when single. But myself, like a lot of decent guys. I can say I am proud I have never cheated on the GF.

Your brothers and mates, must be tools.

They were all single when there random girl hook ups happened.
All I was trying to say is that a lot of males hook up with random slappers on a drunken night out (I can say that none were as hideous as her though) so players hooking up with her when most likely drunk is not a surprise.
Cheating is never ok, but GI's misses is putting up with it so I don't feel sorry for her.

I can't stand this trollop, she is far from a good role model for her kids. Does she have no self respect? sh*t she wears Ed Hardy :lol: now that says a lot about her.

The Dodger

First Grade
i was told a story where one night she copped a root while her kids were sleeping right next to her.

farkn dirty whore.

Lego_Man

First Grade
i was told a story where one night she copped a root while her kids were sleeping right next to her.

farkn dirty whore.

Whoever the guy was in that situation, it doesnt reflect on him too well either.

Almost as reprehensible as her conduct - if it was me i'd feel like a damn paedo.

Twigg

Juniors
WHEN it comes to dealing with the police for `cyber-celebrity' Charmyne Ellen Palavi, it was a case of instead of talking her way out of something, she talked her way into something – a watchhouse cell

FMD. Dumb cops should have put her in jail and thrown away the key. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the wrinkly potato.

Palavi, the 36-year-old `cyber celebrity' and mother of three who has recently been in the news for her brief romantic interest with footy stars Johnathan Thurston and Wendell Sailor

When did this happen?

Sergeant Harms said she described the police, among other things as `c.......ers' who should get a life.

Right she needs to have a hard look at hereself cause she is the merkin that needs to get a life. Police were just doing their job.

`you don't know who you are dealing with'

Ooooooooohhh I'm scared. The Z-list succubus is out to get me.

url

Twigg

Juniors
http://prelive.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24853653-5012980,00.html

Brisbane Broncos NRL star avoids Charmyne Palavi
December 29, 2008 11:00pm

ANOTHER day another update on rugby league Cougar Charmyne Palavi - although this time it seems Palavi has lost an admirer from within the football ranks.

Spies at The Normanby Hotel confirmed that a Broncos player went to the trouble of calling the hotel on Sunday afternoon to see if the man-eater was in attendance at the pub's famous Sunday afternoon session.

Tipped off by Normanby staff that yes, indeed Ms Palavi was among the many revellers enjoying a post-Christmas drink, the footy stud opted to stay in with a hot cup of cocoa.

There were plenty of other young men on hand however and spies tell Confidential that Palavi has become somewhat of a minor celebrity at the Red Hill watering hole, with "fans" seeking her out for photographs.

I wonder who the player was. Good on him.

Btw who the f**k would want their photo taken with her.