What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charmyne palavi on 2day FM

TooheysNew

Coach
IMO the whole good looking girls are starfish is bullsh*t, you guys need to stop generalising clearly you hooked the wrong girl.
If it was just one bloke, or just one girl, you might have a point.

aphelion

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

IMO the whole good looking girls are starfish is bullsh*t, you guys need to stop generalising clearly you hooked the wrong girl.

GI is actually a really nice guy although he does cheat on his girlfriend with hideous trollops like Ms Palavi. In saying that his misses is a dumbarse for putting up with his sh*t.

Boys will be boys, drunk guys hook up with slappers all the time, the only problem is this girl loves to talk about it.

What does disturb me is the 14 year old and the rape suggestions.

Nice guys don't cheat on their girlfriends.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Does not compute..

Ok well that is true, take away the cheating and he would be a nice guy, but he is a cheater so I take the nice guy part back ok. Happy? although he is decent besides his less than stella relationship 'issues'

Clearly you hooked the wrong guy.

Currently incorrect I am semi single, previously correct, single because of a douchebag ex boyfriend who cheated while drunk with a girl.:lol:
I have 2 brothers and a lot of male friends and many have hooked up with slappers while drunk, so its nothing new.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sorry Sir:cool:

If you're going to single Bartman out for having an agenda wouldn't it be more appropriate actually realising that it wasn't him that had the agenda but Dimitri that made the sexist and offensive comment in the first place?

What sexist and offensive comment? I couldn't give two sh*ts about offensive comments. My complaint was that in every second thread I open Bartman is complaining about highly paid players private lives damaging the games reputation bla bla bla...

bartman

Immortal
What sexist and offensive comment? I couldn't give two sh*ts about offensive comments. My complaint was that in every second thread I open Bartman is complaining about highly paid players private lives damaging the games reputation bla bla bla...
Aw, poor diddums ;-).

StormChaser

First Grade
Nice guys don't cheat on their girlfriends.

Amen! it's all about having some bloody morals, how can you be a "nice" person if you're breaking the heart of your partner (and lets not mince words, that is what it's like, I've been cheated on and it's the worst feeling in the world).

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Amen! it's all about having some bloody morals, how can you be a "nice" person if you're breaking the heart of your partner (and lets not mince words, that is what it's like, I've been cheated on and it's the worst feeling in the world).
It is ok if they don't find out though.

Kiki

First Grade
i dont get why footy players just stay single to be honest. they are offered sex on a platter every time they go out, why not take advantage of that without having the complication of a gf?

i dont get why footy players just stay single to be honest. they are offered sex on a platter every time they go out, why not take advantage of that without having the complication of a gf?

Maybe for most players quality is more important than quantity. Is that disheartening, Kiki?

Dutchy

Immortal
I have 2 brothers and a lot of male friends and many have hooked up with slappers while drunk, so its nothing new.
Have when single. But myself, like a lot of decent guys. I can say I am proud I have never cheated on the GF.

Your brothers and mates, must be tools.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
hahaha atilla are u implying i go out trying to shag footy players? wow...you couldn't be more wrong.

what i meant was why do players have gfs AND shag groupies on the side. it makes no sense to me.

magpie_man

Juniors

usually when people reach a certain level of maturity they seek a meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex rather than ongoing meaningless trysts with randoms.

bartman

Immortal
Because sex with someone you don't love tends to be boring/empty, once you're over the novelty aspect?

Some guys I guess want their cake sliced at home, and to eat it while out too...

Latest posts