What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Straighten your slip, you skirt.

f**k me dead, this is test match footy....you soft white pillows wouldnt know hard and fair if it smacked you fair in the mouth.

Great poem ...what are you....12 years of age?

My god what an honour. A reply by the great Mr Ink. A "senior" member no less!:shock:

I think you are post drunk mate. Just be quiet and try to find some humility. Or do you want me to refer back to your pre-match predictions?:lol:

GB won FAIR and HARD. Most Aussies have already admitted it.

Where's your bum chum Matty G. He'll be here soon to stick up his poster boy :lol:

mattyg

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
My god what an honour. A reply by the great Mr Ink. A "senior" member no less!:shock:

I think you are post drunk mate. Just be quiet and try to find some humility. Or do you want me to refer back to your pre-match predictions?:lol:

GB won FAIR and HARD. Most Aussies have already admitted it.

Where's your bum chum Matty G. He'll be here soon to stick up his poster boy :lol:

You obviously are a newbie, Me and Ink never see eye to eye, little do you know that, and now your assuming i'm his "bum chum"

Geordie

Juniors
Sam_the_man said:
No matter what way you cut it. Mason went missing after he got hit by Kidwell. Then he went missing after mouthing off prior to the Melbourne test. Then he runs at a half back and centre, throws a cheap shot punch, then elbows a player in the head that had no way of seeing him coming.
All he is is a bully, when someone like Kidwell stands up to him he backs down. Come on Peacock or Morley stand up to Australias bully and watch him back down.

Peacock did stand up to him and threw a few punches that made the big sh*thouse back away. Mason has always been a cheap shot merchant. He might be big but inside he is pure sh*t.

ByRd

First Grade
7 wins in the last 34 matches against us and your saying that we are GB's b*tch loll ok;-)

deluded pom?

Coach
You're only as good as your last game. Hang on a moment I have something in my pocket. It's ok it's just Australia :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your still forgetting you're still on 2 pts, and your yet to make the final. If you lose to NZ (again) by a considerable margain, and we destory you at Suncorp, then we'll see who's laughing :lol:!

Calling Australia GB's bitch... you've got to be kidding me!! You've won one of your last eight at home against us, and hadn't won in Sydney before tonight since 1988, hardly your bitch.

Back to Blackpool.

Imbeciles

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:
You obviously are a newbie, Me and Ink never see eye to eye, little do you know that, and now your assuming i'm his "bum chum"

You chose to butt in and defend him after he was being pedantic. and boy you couldn't have been more affronted that I spoke up to his highness Mr Ink than if you caught Willie Mason bangin him! You're his bitch, face it.

Keep dreamin though...cos one day if you keep suckin up and defending Mason you might be Big Willies girlfriend :lol:

mattyg

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
You chose to butt in and defend him after he was being pedantic. and boy you couldn't have been more affronted that I spoke up to his highness Mr Ink than if you caught Willie Mason bangin him! You're his bitch, face it.

Keep dreamin though...cos one day if you keep suckin up and defending Mason you might be Big Willies girlfriend :lol:

As much as i hate to say it, I'd much prefer to listen to Ink than yourself.

Once Dead

Bench
Kiwi said:
Willie get off the computer

Hahhahahaha, gold...the only people Willie attracts to those 15 year old kids with f'd up haircuts that hang around the entrances of shopping centres looking at everyone as if they're going to smash them when they physically cannot hurt anyone bar themselves...

Nathan B

Juniors
The number of people obsessed with Willie's every action is f*cking embarrasing.

And still they talk about Kidwell's 'hit'. FOR F*CKS SAKE...that has to be the most overrated head clash in the history of sport. Why people blow their load over a f*cking accident is beyond me, but I guess you've got to get your kicks anyway you can.

Can you imagine the number of threads if Willie was the one sat on his arse tonight. Jesus f*cking christ...the entire f*cking internet would crash.

Anyway...well done GB - you get the last laugh tonight. A good result for this tri-nations.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Nathan B said:
The number of people obsessed with Willie's every action is f*cking embarrasing.

And still they talk about Kidwell's 'hit'. FOR F*CKS SAKE...that has to be the most overrated head clash in the history of sport. Why people blow their load over a f*cking accident is beyond me, but I guess you've got to get your kicks anyway you can.

Can you imagine the number of threads if Willie was the one sat on his arse tonight. Jesus f*cking christ...the entire f*cking internet would crash.

Anyway...well done GB - you get the last laugh tonight. A good result for this tri-nations.

Many thanks from an appreciative GB supporter.:)

But think about it....

1) He mouths off before this game
2) He punches Fielden
3) He cheapshots Long
4) He bottles it near the try line
5) He's big, stupid and very ugly

Im sorry but the man (I use that term loosly) is a walking catastrophe so he's bound to be headline news

Nathan B

Juniors
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Many thanks from an appreciative GB supporter.:)

But think about it....

1) He mouths off before this game
2) He punches Fielden
3) He cheapshots Long
4) He bottles it near the try line
5) He's big, stupid and very ugly

Im sorry but the man (I use that term loosly) is a walking catastrophe so he's bound to be headline news

1. Yes, Willie likes to talk. But about 90% of the time he gives his opponents the respect they deserve, and it's all good for the game. He's not always right on his predictions, and his team doesn't always win, but he seems to back it up himself. He wasn't bad out there tonight.
2. So what. I haven't seen the replay of the game (I was there) but it looked like a case of Fielden's poor chin than any power from Mason. In the NRL Willie's a bit of a softy. Anyway, one-on-one fighting is good for the game too.
3. I need to see the replay. It didn't look that late to me, but there's no excuse to elbow someone in the head. But as I've said - I need to see it again.
4. Yes, he dropped a couple of balls he should of caught. Meh!...it happens to everyone. If he catches those two - and scores a try after catching the second ball - then he's probably Australia's best player from where I was sitting.
5. Big...no doubt. Stupid...no more than the usual footballer - in fact, he's probably one of the brighter ones (which is not saying a lot). And he's happy to admit he's not the sharpest tool (like that choice of word?) in the shed. Ugly - who cares.

As a Bulldogs fan, Willie is just about my favourite player. And I know the vast majority of opposing fans don't like the guy at all - and quite a few hate his guts - but, man, it's fun to have him as your favourite player. Reading the sh*t peple say about him is gold. You just watch...he'll fart during a hitup in his next game and this page will be off again. Gold!

Stranger

Coach
It was definately a push and mason falling over his feet. Definately NOT a punch that lands mason on his ass.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Nathan B said:
1. Yes, Willie likes to talk. But about 90% of the time he gives his opponents the respect they deserve, and it's all good for the game. He's not always right on his predictions, and his team doesn't always win, but he seems to back it up himself. He wasn't bad out there tonight.
2. So what. I haven't seen the replay of the game (I was there) but it looked like a case of Fielden's poor chin than any power from Mason. In the NRL Willie's a bit of a softy. Anyway, one-on-one fighting is good for the game too.
3. I need to see the replay. It didn't look that late to me, but there's no excuse to elbow someone in the head. But as I've said - I need to see it again.
4. Yes, he dropped a couple of balls he should of caught. Meh!...it happens to everyone. If he catches those two - and scores a try after catching the second ball - then he's probably Australia's best player from where I was sitting.
5. Big...no doubt. Stupid...no more than the usual footballer - in fact, he's probably one of the brighter ones (which is not saying a lot). And he's happy to admit he's not the sharpest tool (like that choice of word?) in the shed. Ugly - who cares.

As a Bulldogs fan, Willie is just about my favourite player. And I know the vast majority of opposing fans don't like the guy at all - and quite a few hate his guts - but, man, it's fun to have him as your favourite player. Reading the sh*t peple say about him is gold. You just watch...he'll fart during a hitup in his next game and this page will be off again. Gold!

1)You need te re-read his per-match comments and watch the game
2)A punch creates headlines and shoulda been a sending off offence.
3) Your right...you need to watch the game
4) Please, please watch the game. He made one legit big hit, but like all bullies he was not happy being a target. Best to just watch it:lol:
5) Well at the risk of being Ugliest...ugly makes headlines just like gorgeous does. If Willie was humble people would like him...you know like Shrek (the cartoon one). But he's not humble, he has foot-in-mouth disease

Hope you had a great night anyway.
Atmosphere looked spot on.

Latest posts