What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

WJ

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Fielden is a sack of sh*t.

Best prop in the world hahahaah!

The trouble is when fielden front up in super league, all the aussie pussys that come over, they back down.

Fielden isn't used to being stood up to.

He'll put things right the next time they clash.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
WJ said:
The trouble is when fielden front up in super league, all the aussie pussys that come over, they back down.

Fielden isn't used to being stood up to.

He'll put things right the next time they clash.

I'd love to see Fielden come and play in a real competition.

He wouldn't last five minutes. Overrated, soft and not even close to the best props in the game.

What a softcock.

WJ

Juniors
I can understand your bitterness.

Fielden single handedly tore you to shreds in the WCC this year.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
WJ said:
I can understand your bitterness.

Fielden single handedly tore you to shreds in the WCC this year.

And?

Like thats an achievement. So did most props this season.

Point is, Fielden is overrated. He tears it up in a piss poor ESL competition, or against underdone sides weeks before the competition starts, then comes over here and drops like a sack of sh*t. :lol:

He wouldn't last 5 minutes in the NRL. Thinks he is some sort of hardman, but nothing but a major softcock.

adamkungl

Immortal
I didn't think that shot was late. Maybe high, but Long should think about growing a few more feet. But our game was fking shameful. Losing to the poms, thats pathetic. I won't be satisfied unless we win by 50 next week. f**k that.

Cujo

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
And?

then comes over here and drops like a sack of sh*t. :lol:

Then got up and played a crucial role in a pack that battered your sorry arses all over the park. Given the relative quality of the packs at the moment :cool: believe me Aussies have no place to get all high and mighty.

C.P

Juniors
Cujo said:
Then got up and played a crucial role in a pack that battered your sorry arses all over the park. Given the relative quality of the packs at the moment :cool: believe me Aussies have no place to get all high and mighty.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your bench players made more metres and more tackles than "80 minute man" Fielden for the 2nd week in a row

Cujo

Juniors
C.P said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Your bench players made more metres and more tackles than "80 minute man" Fielden for the 2nd week in a row

Underestimate him at your peril. As I said -

Given the relative quality of the packs at the moment :cool: believe me Aussies have no place to get all high and mighty ;-)

scottyeel

Bench
C.P said:
:lol: :lol:
Nah that couldn't be right, he's the BEST in the world. LOL.

>zuzu<

Juniors
TrevorAllan said:
Masons a coward. Aussies are cowards. Still we put you on your arses tonight

And only 25000 in Sydney cause you were playing weak opposition. boo hoo you bunch of sooks. See you in Brisbane when Fieldens knee will be right and the aussie forwards will be stamped further into the dirt.

Civonceva and Hindmarsh are the only ones who deserve their shirts, shrek etc are all talk.
Shrek all talk aye?

Try telling that too Gilmore aye.. Im sure he could clarify that for you.. You might find him on the wing

Cujo

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Shrek all talk aye?

Try telling that too Gilmore aye.. Im sure he could clarify that for you.. You might find him on the wing

Didn't do him much harm. Cut through your pitiful defence like a knife through butter not long after.

Sam_the_man said:
What a joke Mason is. 15 minutes into the game he's run once...at a half back and centre. Thrown a cheap shot punch and elbowed a player in the head from his blind side. What a player, Australia must be proud of this thug. :lol:

Exactly...I was pretty close to the scrum after he cleaned up Long. I was giving him an absolute spray.

Australia got a penalty shortly after and I was encouraging the 'hard man' to have the hit up off the tap. Which of course he didn't come within 20 metres of.

He is a deadset girls blouse.

Cujo

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Much harm?

The bloke was dead set in disney land.

You deaf? :crazy:

I repeat:

Cut through your pitiful defence like a knife through butter not long after.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well connected, great hit. If GB players want to act like petulant little c-words in front of someone of Mason's size, what do they expect?

More biff!

Latest posts