What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
That prediction was before friken Lyon was named in the side!:x

Lyon wasnt good, but he was better than O'Donnell, O'Meeley, Hunt and Mason (who wasnt better than Mason).

And why have you got a piture of Triple H when everyone knows that William Regal is the premier athlete in the WWE! :p

Jeffles

Bench
I like Mason's intentions to mentally intimidate the opposition. Unfortunately he fell victim to his own tactics last night. He was too busy playing the man and not the ball. That he knocked on with an open tryline in front of him suggests he was not mentally there after the fight.

I'm sure he won't let himself get like that next time.

God-King Dean

Immortal
skeepe said:
God there are some f**kwits here. How anyone can defend Willie Mason after what he did has got me stumped. Not content with landing a punch that Fielden could not have expected (a cat-punch in other words), he then tries to decapitate Sean Long. Mason should have been sent off for the Long incident, no questions asked.

:lol: How the hell do you think punch-ups start ?

" Ok, Sir Fielden. May I request a swift punch to your jaw so thou may fall to the ground, kind sir ? "

The whole punchup was brewing in the media for a fair while. Then when Mason belted Fielden with the tackle, and started running his gob, it was bound to explode.

We'll see what happens in two weeks.

Bob8

Juniors
skeepe said:
God there are some f**kwits here. How anyone can defend Willie Mason after what he did has got me stumped. Not content with landing a punch that Fielden could not have expected (a cat-punch in other words), he then tries to decapitate Sean Long. Mason should have been sent off for the Long incident, no questions asked.

Think differently? Well then imagine the roles are reversed, and Adrian Morley firstly illegally knocks Australia's key forward over with a punch, and then elbows Darren Lockyer in the eye late after he's kicked it. Thought you might see it differently. But then again I'm not surprised that it's the usual suspects who have piped up and shown how f**king ignorant and dumb they are.

Cheers, it is good to see that there are different viewpoints in Oz.

Morley should have gone when he was sent off, and it is the same with Mason. Rugby league is a hard game, it doesn't need thuggery added to the mix.

mattyg

Bench
Bob8 said:
Cheers, it is good to see that there are different viewpoints in Oz.

Morley should have gone when he was sent off, and it is the same with Mason. Rugby league is a hard game, it doesn't need thuggery added to the mix.

There is only different views because Mason isn't everyones most favourite player over here. Nobody said a word about Matt King the other week, but as soon as Mason throws a humdinger this whole page erupts. It happens in Rugby League...move on

Bob8 said:
Quite. He should serve a suspension and that should be the end of it.

Suspension for what? Fielden shouldn't have taken offence to Mason giving him a spray after Mason's massive tackle.

"We'll bash the Aussie pack" - Fielden

OH the IRONY!

mattyg

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Suspension for what? Fielden shouldn't have taken offence to Mason giving him a spray after Mason's massive tackle.

OH the IRONY!

And then they formally complain after the game, because they got BASHED :lol:

Bob8

Juniors
mattyg said:
Suspension for that?? Stop whinging.

Bless you, Matty, I had thought we were getting on.

I was going to invite you over, perhaps cook you a nice meal and get a good bottle of wine....perhaps we could have been married and adopted children together.

Bob8

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:

OH the IRONY!

I was thinking of Long and Fielden.

Sean Long should have been suspended for being 5'9" and therefore begetting an elbow to his head.

Fielden should have been suspended for not having his guard up. Poms are terrible for that, I was on my way to the shop and passed a bloke, minding his own business, who was not guarding against me punching him. Luckily I smacked him one, breaking his nose. That'll teach him. I have called the police ot have him arrested.

mattyg

Bench
Bob8 said:
Bless you, Matty, I had thought we were getting on.

I was going to invite you over, perhaps cook you a nice meal and get a good bottle of wine....perhaps we could have been married and adopted children together.

If you swing that way it's fine by me, just don't involve myself in any of your fantasies ;-)

You can still buy me the bottle of wine if you like, ill frame it together with a portrait of Stuart Fielden

Bob8

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Typical English imbeciles. Back to licking the Queens ass you clowns!

I did not vote to keep her as Head of State, it seem you appreciate her more than us.

Bob8

Juniors
mattyg said:
If you swing that way it's fine by me, just don't involve myself in any of your fantasies ;-)

You can still buy me the bottle of wine if you like, ill frame it together with a portrait of Stuart Fielden

Sounds like a deal, big boy.

I know that wink, you cheeky wee monkey.

Latest posts