What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

Willow

Assistant Moderator
certainly not. Though to steal a sportism, its not really his go. So ill put it down to a brain fart
It was all getting a bit too much for him but that's no excuse. With every attempt to shock, he was being laughed at. It was obviously backfiring. So the weasal fell back on outright racial vilification. You call it a brain fart, I say people don't do that sort of crap unless they have it in them in the first place. Keyboard hero, drunk or otherwise.

He then had a cry and tried to make out that he was being picked on. Pretty pathetic really.

juanfarkall

Coach
I thought filthy dogs just have a personal hygiene problem.

f**king snakes know how to party.

Perhaps, maybe they just play in the mud frequently.

If I recall correctly I may have heard of videos and stage shows in certain parts of Asia which involve f**king snakes.

juanfarkall

Coach
It was all getting a bit too much for him but that's no excuse. With every attempt to shock, he was being laughed at. It was obviously backfiring. So the weasal fell back on outright racial vilification. You call it a brain fart, I say people don't do that sort of crap unless they have it in them in the first place. Keyboard hero, drunk or otherwise.

He then had a cry and tried to make out that he was being picked on. Pretty pathetic really.

Are you suggesting that he had a weasel inside of him ?

No wonder he cried.

that sounds worse then f**king snakes or filthy dogs !!!

My favourite crying NRL player photo would've been the one of Farah after their loss to the Warriors. Can't seem to find it though.

thorson1987

Coach
My favourite crying NRL player photo would've been the one of Farah after their loss to the Warriors. Can't seem to find it though.

This one.

robbie_farah_crying.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
picture.php

Does this say anywhere that the players were certainly unaware of what was going on?

the players refused to be interviewed and did not co-operate with the investigation so we are supposed to believe they were ignorant of teh situation

Spot On

Coach
So what happened to former Storm CEO Brian Waldron in the end? Did any of the playing goup or coaching staff ever make reference to him and his involvement at any stage after the NRL announced the breach?