What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheergirl photos are back

dazeely

First Grade
2AP24201.jpg

All thats missing is the parra jersey and we all could be happy. Fashion allround. And maybe a pair of ugboots.

strider

Post Whore
And now for the picture of her in bed with pnuemonia after the temperature falls to 7C during the game and a wild storm blows up :lol: :lol: :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Who cares- it's just my opinion...let me clarify- if u only plan on waiting around the sheds after the game, ur obviuosly not going out, hence you can afford to dress like a slob- now who the f**k are you?

surely one can hang around at the sheds and then go out?

Not everyone has to be tucked in bed by their mummy by 10.

dazeely

First Grade
Womens_Ultra_Ugg_sheepskin_boots.gif

Kids_Classic_ugg_sheepskin_boots.gif

Womens_Fluff_ugg_sheepskin_boots.gif

Which pair would look better with the blue miniskirt and the jersey? I think the last one is the winner. Now I know my fashion. Can't you tell?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
fish eel said:
Who cares- it's just my opinion...let me clarify- if u only plan on waiting around the sheds after the game, ur obviuosly not going out, hence you can afford to dress like a slob- now who the f**k are you?

exactely!!
my friends and i see the boys to show our support, we then go out to the pub, the leaguesy, out for dinner, back to someones place
really mate, get your hand off it, it must be taking you forever to type with only one free hand :roll:

dazeely

First Grade
fish eel said:
I'd go the middle one, otherwise you have to much blue on that outfit!

I suppose so because you could then wear them out boogeying after they kept you warm at the game. Look to have good tread too. Multipurpose aren't they. Perfect for this topic. Everyone should be kept happy now.

chloe

Juniors
JessEel said:
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA...
bring it on sunshine!!
i know plenty about fashion, well, i know how not to dress like a twit anyway :roll:
john morris didn't take a lollipop off me because the guy doesn't like them!
and i could have the best legs in the world and i would STILL NOT DRESS LIKE ITS 40degrees when its clearly the MIDDLE OF WINTER

even if i am soo 'out of fashion' at least there more then hairspray residue clonking around in my head!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)
The middle of winter? Hello, it's only April! The players wear short shorts throughout the season and they seem to be okay with it.

I pay to go to the games just like everyone else and I love watching rugby league too. Obviously I do love the sport otherwise I wouldn't post here. Sometimes I'll wear casual clothes, but if I'm going out afterwards I'll wear all those clothes you so desperately hate, because they are apparently so hedonistic or whatever. If you want to act jealous about that well I don't really care, but in my mind that makes you the twit.

Pig, I appreciate your words.

PIG

Juniors
JessEel said:
fish eel said:

exactely!!
my friends and i see the boys to show our support, we then go out to the pub, the leaguesy, out for dinner, back to someones place
really mate, get your hand off it, it must be taking you forever to type with only one free hand :roll:

So you go out in your jersey and ughboots? What if you're not going home and can't get changed- hence you go to the footy in what you're going to wear out later.

Geez...not everyone lives locally and can go home....what right do you guys have to criticise what people wear, without knowing the reasons- and then get into me if I criticise you. Not every Parra fan goes to the games decked out as if they're waiting for the call to go out on the field and play, and not every fan waits around to see the boys after the game- each to their own...which also applies to what people wear. It doesn't make us any more/less of a fan than you now does it?

dazeely

First Grade
Hey Chloe or Jess could you combine the likes of the above skirt with the jersey (blue or yellow) and then the ugboots. And then accessorize with a pair of fish net stockings in case things get a little chilly.

JessEel

and my reference to wearing mini skirts to the game was directed at those who wear clothes for the fashion rather then the practicality. i too, like looking nice, but i pity girls who would rather catch pneumonia then be seen wearing something 'uncool'
the boys are warm because they are running around like madmen on the field!
i didn't use the word hedonistic, that was HJ
i go out after the games too, but even if i were going to some awesome club i would wear jeans to the game and change afterwards, thats just common sense
the reason i took offence was when you questioned if i know anything about fashion and said 'if they had better legs.....etc' because that is also a dig at the people on this forum who do not have the supermodel bodies. i like the people on this forum, i don't like it when someone comes on here and makes them feel wrong about how they look

im not jealous of you mate, we are obviously too different to be compared

im over it, all!! ya's can wear a fluffy clown costume if you must!

PIG

Juniors
chloe said:
Pig, I appreciate your words.

No problems- some people are very ignorant, and think they're more of a supporter because they dress in the team gear.

It's fine- dress in what you want..but you can't criticise the girls in mini skirts- if they're cold it's thier problem, not yours. There's nothing wrong with a hot chick in a mini flaunting what they've got. Usually the chicks who moan about it are jealous anyway- take it as a compliment chloe.

JessEel

So you go out in your jersey and ughboots? What if you're not going home and can't get changed- hence you go to the footy in what you're going to wear out later.

Geez...not everyone lives locally and can go home....what right do you guys have to criticise what people wear, without knowing the reasons- and then get into me if I criticise you. Not every Parra fan goes to the games decked out as if they're waiting for the call to go out on the field and play, and not every fan waits around to see the boys after the game- each to their own...which also applies to what people wear. It doesn't make us any more/less of a fan than you now does it?

i don't go home, i either have a nicer top in my bag and pop into a bathroom to get changed, or im already wearing that top under my jersey, or i leave my jersey at home, wear my going out clothes to the game but i stay warm

this whole thing started when i gave my opinion on what people wear to the game!
i personally would not wear those boots or the skirts its not practical for the weather

i never calle dyou any less of a fan and i only critcised you because you ripped into people who go see the boys after the game

and hello! you're telling me off for ripping into people without knowing their reasons yet its ok for you to generalise every fan who goes to the sheds after the game and tell us we are all slobs???????

I get around in my jersey and a pair of reg grundies at home. It usually gets a smile out of the ladies, but more of a :shock: from the neighbours!

Proud to be a slob!!! :)

fish eel

Immortal
No problems- some people are very ignorant, and think they're more of a supporter because they dress in the team gear.

We just dont see enough of people wearing the jersey, shorts and socks to games anymore, do we?

Latest posts