What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheering in defence

Bazal

Post Whore
It takes too much energy to really hate some merkin.

Especially some merkin you've never even met.

I'll never understand the energy all those hardcore conservative snowflakes and Tumblr Activists, Tumblr Feminists and Tumblr whatevers put into hating randos so vociferously. What's the fking point?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It takes too much energy to really hate some merkin.

Especially some merkin you've never even met.

I'll never understand the energy all those hardcore conservative snowflakes and Tumblr Activists, Tumblr Feminists and Tumblr whatevers put into hating randos so vociferously. What's the fking point?
I am a passionate Tumblr Whatever and take great offence to that.

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111 is quite good with electronics. I’m sure he can build something.

Once hit age 30 things slow down. The dyeing process begins.People Avengers age would have less blood flow to the brain. Hence the crazy mood swings including grumpiness and insults. It is not uncommon. It will only get worse the further you both age. Arguements etc.....
Anyhows this is what is happening incase cant understand why you both may snap for no reason.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Once hit age 30 things slow down. The dyeing process begins.People Avengers age would have less blood flow to the brain. Hence the crazy mood swings including grumpiness and insults. It is not uncommon. It will only get worse the further you both age. Arguements etc.....
Anyhows this is what is happening incase cant understand why you both may snap for no reason.

Let me guess, your Benjamin Button?

hindy111

Post Whore
I was going to ask him why my LED lights in my house keep blowing up and why some of them still blink when in the off position.

Are they on dimmers I am guessing the ones that blink?
I dare say its the ripple sent thru line for off peak metering. Doesn't explain why blowing up. Are they a sealed fitting or led globes that are replaceable?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’m getting mellower with age.

strider

Post Whore
good thing I'm less than 40

strider

Post Whore
I’m getting mellower with age.
me too .... I went through a angry merkin period when in 30s, but am less annoyed now - well try to be .... getting angry isn't worth it

I used to blast the car horn at merkins doing dumb shit - now I realise some crazy f**ker will get out of his car and knife you if you blast the wrong mofo, does it really matter if you are inconvenienced a little?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
me too .... I went through a angry merkin period when in 30s, but am less annoyed now - well try to be .... getting angry isn't worth it

I used to blast the car horn at merkins doing dumb shit - now I realise some crazy f**ker will get out of his car and knife you if you blast the wrong mofo, does it really matter if you are inconvenienced a little?
Yeah. I think of that as well. It would be just my luck that some big Fui Fui Moi Moi looking merkin comes running towards me with a crowbar.

Eelogical

Referee

It's good being mellow isn't it mate?

T-Boon

Coach
This is meant to be a threat about cheering in defence but it has turned into Mens Shed.

Latest posts