What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheering in defence

The driver you told me to buy sucks arse. Hasn’t made me a better player and I play at least twice a year.
Here we go again. Don't tell me you are going to change that too? Can't you just stick with something long enough to see if it's a good thing or not Avenger?

Who wants to join my new splintery arse, sheep shagging, flippity floppity fence sitting, apologetic bromancing union? no one? good shit. carry on then.

Bazal

Post Whore
You don’t make decisions. You can’t lead. I would have made a decision to sack Arthur last year. Who knows it may of worked after the 0 and 6 start.

You didn’t make any decision, never committed either way from fear of making a wrong call on a pissy forum. And who is to say I made the wrong call. A new coach may have exactly did what Arthur and the team have done this year. Could have been cheaper with no review required. One thing is for sure a whole season was wasted last year.

You see Gary. Leaders make decisions, sheep follow. Don’t worry we still need people like you too.

Baaaa.

I feel like you've missed the point here, even if though you actually said it.

It a "pissy internet forum". Much like your regular changes of heart don't mean you're necessarily indecisive in, say, business, Gary's opinions on a coach mean nothing when it comes to leadership. It's a strange thing to say.

We don't make decisions here mate. We form and discuss opinions. IIRC Gary simply said that he didn't really rate BA, but he wouldn't sack him because there was no one he considered better? Perfectly reasonable and well formed opinion.

Anyway you two should just grab a beer. And then f**k and get it all out

Avenger

Immortal
I feel like you've missed the point here, even if though you actually said it.

It a "pissy internet forum". Much like your regular changes of heart don't mean you're necessarily indecisive in, say, business, Gary's opinions on a coach mean nothing when it comes to leadership. It's a strange thing to say.

We don't make decisions here mate. We form and discuss opinions. IIRC Gary simply said that he didn't really rate BA, but he wouldn't sack him because there was no one he considered better? Perfectly reasonable and well formed opinion.

Anyway you two should just grab a beer. And then f**k and get it all out
Please don’t misinterpret things here. I take the piss out of Gaz but he is easily one of my favourite members here. The place would be shit without him.

Bazal

Post Whore
Please don’t misinterpret things here. I take the piss out of Gaz but he is easily one of my favourite members here. The place would be shit without him.

Look, I'll be honest, that entire post was just a serious setup to a shitty hate sex joke...

Bazal

Post Whore
And I’m up to episode 41 of Lore. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

It's fascinating how much weird stuff has actually happened over the years, even just in the US.

Highyl recommend his in depth exploration of the Salem Witch Panic if that sort of thing interests.

Latest posts