What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans backflips on the Titans

Will Cherry-Evans reputation ever recover?

• Yes, everyone will forgive and forget

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • No, he will always be a merkin

Votes: 91 71.7%

• Total voters

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
How bad is that for the titans.

He stuffed up there recruitment. They most likely have to get some random half now...

Sam Williams is available. As much as I rate him I think he deserves to be in first grade, even if it's with another team.

nomis88

Juniors
Well done Cherry, If only we could get rid of Foran now - glad we have kept the right one. - the one with talent!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Feel for the Titans, they were looking forward to their major signing, but at least they can spend their $$$ on some up and comers and maybe some decent experienced first graders.

DCE is gonna cop it for sure from everyone but personally I don't care, at least he's finally made up his mind. He's made a mockery of this rule which has since been scrapped.

bottle

Coach
I don't necessarily have an issue with what he's done, but it will make him much despised amongst the general NRL community. Still, he plays for Manly, he's used to it.

tomdl

Bench
Sucks for the Titans that they let Sezer go because of this. At least they will hopefully be able to keep Elgey there now.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
:pray: Please, please, please don't tell me this means that Sezer will backflip on his Raiders contract.

Johnny88

Juniors
I guess its no surprise, Henry on the radio said he hasn't spoken to Cherry in 2 months so he must of known it went pear shaped. Titans will bounce back.

Incorrect

Coach
Seeing as the NRL have a vested interest in the success of the Titans.... next Wednesday, after the official Round 13 backflip deadline expires, they should regsiter DCE-Titans contract for 2016 and say the updated Manly deal never arrived and must have got lost in the mail!! "Sorry Daly, see you on the Goldie for pre-season training!" LOL!