What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chirpy Jamie Soward stirs Melbourne Storm

Kiki

First Grade
bahaha willow.

yeh ur both right, storm fans dont really know what its like to be crap. doesnt look like they are gonna get crap anytime soon either. damnit.

sass

Juniors
well can they at least send folau on his mormon mission already?

that would help. IT'S WHAT JESUS WANTS ISRAEL!

Unfortunately i think that Gaz will have his chin turned inside out in this game..

He is a weakness in our defence.

Melbourne didn't look the part last Monday Night but Slater was a exception..

I almost got with tackling distance from him on the field on Monday Night when they were warming up..

My boy played in the pre-game show and the storm guys were out there warming up..

I pondered about this week and wondered if i should run over and do a hit on him from behind to take one for the team..

But i didn't think it would be great media due to the fact i had my 2006 Dragons Managers coat on..(the red knee length one with white bands on the arms.. Dammit..

Syren

Juniors
hahahah wow. i think i just lost at approx 500 brain cells reading those threads.

ive never met a storm fan i didnt want to punch in the face. and the team is mostly loathsome. except this is really cute and makes my ovaries twinge with joy

Uivzr60c5belj1ecOpApe6qX_400.jpg

:lol: awesome stuff!

gregstar

Referee
the real action is below the waterline.

and now we have evidence of princess's conception.

Kiki

First Grade
brett white REALLY seems to be enjoying that snuggle. its probably just his shorts but i like to think its something else. sweet.

Kiki

First Grade
bahahahah sansouci. exactly. hes all oh stopppp it...okay dont really stop it.

Kiki

First Grade
well it is cold down there, they need to conserve body heat by sticking close together!

redVpride

Juniors
well kiki i hope its cold on monday night and they stay warm by huddling behind the posts most of the evening

dragonfan1

Juniors
brett white should just keep his mouth shut. The overrated git shouldnt have been in origin 3 but probably bellamy was there to save him.

j0nesy

Bench
It's all a bit of sh!t stir, don't react to it. One thing that would really shut them up is for us to go down there and hand them a royal beating.

Latest posts