What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chokers

Grapple

Bench
Don't lump us in with your shit house team, we made the GF and you came last and were the worst team in the comp. The results are in amigo, what's left to ponder?

dragons21

First Grade
All you SMUG bulldog pricks saying..."oh you guys didnt make the finals so dont talk"...ummmmmm isnt that the dogs every f**king year? in the last 5 years you have made 2 finals series, and still had the hide to call us chokers last year in brisbane (despite being the reigning premiers)..
Good to see the dally m fatmerkin of the year running for 52m in the biggest day of the year, and benny barba running it dead/into touch more than taking the line on.

Lucky you celebrated the victory in belmore for 2 days straight prior to the match, because on the biggest stage of the game, you guys packed it up!!

Grapple

Bench
It just sounds like you're angry because Dragons didn't make the 8. It's ok to be angry every now and then. Swings and roundabouts, champ! You guys will be back in the finals in a few years.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Don't lump us in with your shit house team, we made the GF and you came last and were the worst team in the comp. The results are in amigo, what's left to ponder?

Did the Bulldogs win the Grand Final?

Did the Eels Win the Grand Final?

In 5 years time who would have still not won the 2012 Grand Final?\

I love how so many idiots are happy they "made" the Grand Final.......

Oh and Grapply rugby League doesn't want you and your friends watching anymore either no fudge off...

Grapple

Bench
Did the Bulldogs win the Grand Final?

Did the Eels Win the Grand Final?

In 5 years time who would have still not won the 2012 Grand Final?\

I love how so many idiots are happy they "made" the Grand Final.......

Oh and Grapply rugby League doesn't want you and your friends watching anymore either no fudge off...

Because it's an achievement to be proud of, you idiot! Why wouldn't you be happy to make the GF and give yourself the best chance to win?!

It's the same reason your club wanted to get off the bottom of the ladder for Hindy - but failed - because it meant something to players and fans alike. No wonder he retired... :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Because it's an achievement to be proud of, you idiot! Why wouldn't you be happy to make the GF and give yourself the best chance to win?!

It's the same reason your club wanted to get off the bottom of the ladder for Hindy - but failed - because it meant something to players and fans alike. No wonder he retired... :lol:

Be proud of it in 5 years... no one will care no one will know... :lol:

You will be just a list on Wikipedia of runners ups people have to look up to laugh at the losers....

But hey you dont like Rugby league no more what am i discussing this with you for....

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol: :lol:

We choked did we? We lost to the favorites, yet we choked? LOL, nice. Next please.

You want to know what a choke is? Ask the Parramatta Eels of 2001 :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and anyway, I thought a choke was going out of the finals in straight sets (weeks 1 and 2) after winning the minor premiership. Refer : St George Illawarra 2009.

I do believe, and I am a simple Souffs supporter after all, that the doggies of 2012 made it to the big dance, were beaten on the day by the better team, and have nothing to be ashamed of as a team (other than Jimbo going the growl on Slater) in their performance.

2010Dragons

Bench
Any one who thinks the doggies choked has NFI about footy. This year it was bloody obvious as early as
June that only one team could win this year. I said back in June and I'll say it again.
Only one team ....Storm....then daylight.... Then more day light then the rest of the teams were just cannon fodder only. The bulldogs had no chance to beat the storm in the GF. Only the September supporters and people with NFI would have expected the doggies to win.

Last edited:
Plenty of improvement in The Dogs. Burning Storm jumpers and James Graham's alleged ear biting of Slater , are both acts which you supporters should condemn. You have an insignificant few inbred neanderthals following your club. Get rid of them.

Apey

Staff member
lol at this delusional Parra nub thinking wooden spoon is as relevant as a GF loss. I guess that's what several years of supporting unrivalled shitness does to some people.

Packy

Bench
All you SMUG bulldog pricks saying..."oh you guys didnt make the finals so dont talk"...ummmmmm isnt that the dogs every f**king year? in the last 5 years you have made 2 finals series, and still had the hide to call us chokers last year in brisbane (despite being the reigning premiers)..
Good to see the dally m fatmerkin of the year running for 52m in the biggest day of the year, and benny barba running it dead/into touch more than taking the line on.

Lucky you celebrated the victory in belmore for 2 days straight prior to the match, because on the biggest stage of the game, you guys packed it up!!

So which Dogs fans called you Chokers? Or are you just assuming that it was us?

Knightmare

Coach
A couple of pertinent thoughts:

1. If the Dragons had won the Minor Premiership in all 3 grades yet not won a single GF (as happened with the Bulldogs) can you imagine what people would be saying? Yet it happens to the Bulldogs and barely anybody is calling them chokers, despite the Dragons having won a Premiership more recently than Canterbury.

2. The last time Parramatta won the Grand Final, Sterlo had long blonde hair, tobacco laws were lax enough for our competition to be called the Winfield Cup, and the furthest a Sydney fan had to travel for an away game was Quenbeyan...

Bulldog Force

Referee
A couple of pertinent thoughts:

1. If the Dragons had won the Minor Premiership in all 3 grades yet not won a single GF (as happened with the Bulldogs) can you imagine what people would be saying? Yet it happens to the Bulldogs and barely anybody is calling them chokers, despite the Dragons having won a Premiership more recently than Canterbury.

2. The last time Parramatta won the Grand Final, Sterlo had long blonde hair, tobacco laws were lax enough for our competition to be called the Winfield Cup, and the furthest a Sydney fan had to travel for an away game was Quenbeyan...
Regarding point 1, please refer to this: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8710001&postcount=37

Y2Eel

First Grade
No cos as a parra fan we know we have been shit all year and won't win the premiership the dogs had false hope all year much like storm in 07 and 09 lololololololol