What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead

look back at cena before he was in wwe, he was some guy called prototype in some other fed, he was so huge like worse than scott steiner

Game_Breaker

Coach
pennywisealfie said:
look back at cena before he was in wwe, he was some guy called prototype in some other fed, he was so huge like worse than scott steiner

I think it because Cena used to be a bodybuilder before becoming a pro wrestler

Sanchez

Coach
Chris Benoit's father Michael appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" this morning and shed new light on his son's final days. Tests of Chris Benoit's brain tissue revealed that Chris had severe brain damage. The level of brain damage Chris had was equivalent to an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient - and similar to three NFL players who committed suicide. There were abnormal protein deposits in the brain caused by trauma to Benoit's head. Chris' brain tissue was tested at the request of his father, Michael Benoit. Michael Benoit says that he agreed to have his son's brain tested because he found a recent diary his son wrote that indicated he was "extremely disturbed". Severe brain damage can lead to depression and irrational, violent behavior.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=191028619

Game_Breaker

Coach
Sanchez said:
Chris Benoit's father Michael appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" this morning and shed new light on his son's final days. Tests of Chris Benoit's brain tissue revealed that Chris had severe brain damage. The level of brain damage Chris had was equivalent to an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient - and similar to three NFL players who committed suicide. There were abnormal protein deposits in the brain caused by trauma to Benoit's head. Chris' brain tissue was tested at the request of his father, Michael Benoit. Michael Benoit says that he agreed to have his son's brain tested because he found a recent diary his son wrote that indicated he was "extremely disturbed". Severe brain damage can lead to depression and irrational, violent behavior.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=191028619

Thats pretty big news

Looks like brain damage was a major factor

Chanandalar

Juniors
I blame it on the chair shot he took in the ladder match against Jericho at Summerslam when he did the suicide dive and got clobbered in the face

Raider_69

Post Whore
many years of the diving headbutt could easily do some damage
the amount of times he's come off it and hit the canvas or hit an object

Once Dead

Bench
I really still can't believe that it's happened........screw wrestling in this situation......what a shame, what a waste of life....

IanG

Coach
Sanchez said:
its probably a multitude of concussions

Just watched a few interviews with his father and what cropped up was that he had lost count of how many conussions he'd had during his career.

Hanscholo

Bench
Wow...I cant believe i am just learning this now. I have been a WWE fan for a long time, but i take long breaks from it. I cant believe what i have been reading. I feel for all of the people involved, not only for his wife and child but for chris, his mental state to do such a thing must have been just terrible.