What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

Noa

First Grade
Supplying ecstasy ?

Does this mean he is still eligible for my fantasy teams ?

Noa

First Grade
If its proven to be true than he is a f*cking idiot of the highest order, he was on good money and in line for an upgraded contract, also is on the fringe of rep honours, to throw that away for abit of extra cash on the side is just stupid considering the guy is a University graduate

Let me guess, Chemistry.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Brings new meaning to White Knights.

Houston may have just screwed up his career if he's found guilty.

Ulysseus

Bench
Gee would of loved to be in his shoes for the past 6 weeks... He must of known this was coming,

That's the dumbest part Cumberland, after it was revealed that someone else got nailed on the tapes he had plenty of time to give himself up and be gracious in defeat.
Or get the f**k out of the country, whatever floats the boat I guess.

NAS

Juniors
yeah, gotta say, feeling really really bad for you knights fans......I just hope that your sponsors don't start leaving........it looks pretty bad...

perverse

Referee
wicks didn't surprise me one bit. houston very much does. he's been earmarked as a leader and a real clean skin for a long time by coaches and players alike.

pretty dumb, since he had genuine class written all over him (especially when played in the back row). probably would have had a crack or 2 at origin in his career. the knights can cover his loss, but he's been a real good performer for us and i'm sad to see he was involved. the mental effect this will have on the team will be far more pronounced than if it were just wicksy.

Warmess

Juniors
Man, sh*tty news. I haven't seen many Knights games, but Housten never struck me as that sort of guy...

Hope the Knights get over this fast, for you fans' sake.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Wow, this surprised me. Didn't see that coming at all. Shame on Houston and all I can feel is sympathy for the Knights fans.

The clubs is travelling in a bad bad way after this incident topped with the others.

Ulysseus

Bench
yeah, gotta say, feeling really really bad for you knights fans......I just hope that your sponsors don't start leaving........it looks pretty bad...

I wouldn't blame them if they did.
Lets look at Coal and Allied, they jumped on board when the Knights were broke and gave them a sh*tload of cash and then on-going cash.
What have the got for their money?
Well, no sooner had a few club representatives flew to Brisbane to plead with C&A management for an extension of the sponsorship, the club then got in the sh*t for the A Johns drug use episode, that was initial strain on relations, given that the club knew to a degree what was doing.
Since then they have jumped to what is now two further drug charges, and C&A sponsored them to improve their image in the community.

I wouldn't blame them for yanking the sponsorship or taking it elsewhere, this sh*t isn't helping them and given the lies that have abounded everywhere, why the f**k should they keep sponsoring them?

Noa

First Grade
FWIW I dont see this affecting the Knights at all re: the spoon.

Latest posts