What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Houston cleared of drug charges

Alex28

Coach
Ulysses - why are you taking so much joy in seeing Wicks and Houston go down? If anything, it doesn't say to me that the drug selling culture is entrenched in Newcastle - it tells me it was imported in.

Now...where did they come from?

Ulysseus

Bench
Ulysses - why are you taking so much joy in seeing Wicks and Houston go down? If anything, it doesn't say to me that the drug selling culture is entrenched in Newcastle - it tells me it was imported in.

bullsh*t. :D

Fein

First Grade

Sydney, via Columbia.

Jono1987

Juniors

Yeah it came from the Dragons who have a long history of drug-related problems and culture, not Newcastle who have no history of drug-related problems or culture.

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol::lol::lol:

ByRd

First Grade

Does A.Johns mean anything to you?? This has been a problem at the Knights long before the ex Dragons arrived.

Ulysseus

Bench
Alex28 , are you sure you wouldn't like to un-f**k your statement?
O'Davis, McDougall, Johns, Wicks, Houston.

perverse

Referee
i'd like to know what all the expert club CEO's in this thread would suggest we do about our supposed drug culture that hasn't already been done?

you know who you are, and you all know you don't actually know jack sh*t about any of the situations or topics which you proclaim to be experts on.

macavity

Referee
Alex28 , are you sure you wouldn't like to un-f**k your statement?
O'Davis, McDougall, Johns, Wicks, Houston.

O'Davis - roids
Doogs - roids
Johns - use
Wicks - sale
Houso - sale

Seems we only imported a drug dealing culture.

Keep kicking us when we are down. Such heroes, the lot of you.

Knightmare

Coach
O' Davis and McDougall- victims of an NRL witch-hunt. Both were on medication that had been legal until the beginning of the year, neither had been notified and were caught out.

Joey- meh, I'll bet there are a reasonable amount of people on this very thread who have dropped E at least once in their life. Pot, kettle, black and all that.

Wicks and Houston- agree totally, f**k them off, no use for them in our club, or our game. The AFL might be more accomodating, they get 3 chances there!

Latest posts