What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Lawrence anyone ?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I like this signing btw but I do find it odd we are buying both their centres. Hope this isn't a dead end for guys like Leulete

Leutele obviously has had a major syndesmosis injury. He's been out longer than Lawrence was with a dislocated hip. It remains to be seen how well he returns before we get upset about him being on the outer. Could take him a year to come good.

Special K

Coach
Leutele obviously has had a major syndesmosis injury. He's been out longer than Lawrence was with a dislocated hip. It remains to be seen how well he returns before we get upset about him being on the outer. Could take him a year to come good.

I'm hungover and probably not explaining myself the best.

The point I was trying to make is I hope our centres are picked on form not reputation next year. The two of them are head and shoulders better then what we have on paper and Lawrence will lock in one spot next year but I hope the other spot is given to the centre in the best form.

1. Gordon 2. Ryan 3. Ayshford 4. Lawrence 5. Feki/J.Wright

Someone has to miss out

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach

I thought leu tele had a lis franc. Anyway doesn't matter.

Trav robbo took two years plus to even look like a footballer again. Now the storm want him.

Also frenz it's a little column A, column B. not driving I'm the passenger. Texting while on motion makes me sick.

Lawrence would be farged if he had AVN. Not going to happen now. Time frame has past.

chewsta

First Grade
Great signing, possibly the missing piece of the puzzle too.
I dont buy the injury prone arguments either but Even if Lawrence was one legged. Ide still want him over loleroy.

Frenzy. The Farrah coment, another cryptic clue? :sarcasm:

What was Loutele's injury originally? I cant remember what he did. Was it his foot?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
I'm hungover and probably not explaining myself the best.

The point I was trying to make is I hope our centres are picked on form not reputation next year. The two of them are head and shoulders better then what we have on paper and Lawrence will lock in one spot next year but I hope the other spot is given to the centre in the best form.

1. Gordon 2. Ryan 3. Ayshford 4. Lawrence 5. Feki/J.Wright

Someone has to miss out

Ayshford > second row?

Facts Only

Juniors
Ayshford > second row?

Seriously ? ? ?
We have handfuls of back rowers - given away !!

We have a good fullback, average wingers - crap centre

We buy a fair / good Centre - and you ask is he playing in the back row . . . enough of you rubbish please

Madsharkie

First Grade
Lawrence looked slow today, past his best.

Yeah that's what I thought too Cools, albeit in a sh!t team that was getting smashed. We're already building a "dad's army" so I think we're better off with a mix of youth (maybe upgrade Feki and Leutele).

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Seriously ? ? ?
We have handfuls of back rowers - given away !!

We have a good fullback, average wingers - crap centre

We buy a fair / good Centre - and you ask is he playing in the back row . . . enough of you rubbish please

Do you actually know what you are talking about......average wingers???? Beau Ryan should have played origin. I would also try Pom on the wing as all his has to do parallel the side line and don't think..:

Special K

Coach
Yeah that's what I thought too Cools, albeit in a sh!t team that was getting smashed. We're already building a "dad's army" so I think we're better off with a mix of youth (maybe upgrade Feki and Leutele).

He is 24...

It was Ben Ridge who ran him down on an angle who was standing behind the play.

SadShark

Bench
I'm with you Crikers - f**k orf youse idiots. Gal to fullback, Fajita to wing, Gardner to prop & let's put that Mills kaarnt to centers (he's a goodun).

Quigs

Immortal
I like Lawrence a lot. I would not worry about anything happening within the Tiges camp at the moment. They are a basket case.

Worry about our own "Tiges". They are as happy as pigs in shit and it shows. Do you think they wouldn't be giving those tiges that are thinking of coming over the run down.

Lawrence will be good for us if we get him and the other bloke to. They have been running onto Benji passes for years now and scoring tries regularly.

I think our Toddy is Goddy also likes to throw the occassional great pass to a centre to cause some damage.

It's all go from me.

chewsta

First Grade
Do you actually know what you are talking about......average wingers???? Beau Ryan should have played origin. I would also try Pom on the wing as all his has to do parallel the side line and don't think..:

You cant be serious. Imagine Thurston and the likes raining torpedos at Pom all game. He has problems when the ball is passed onto his chest, what would he be like with a grubber kick at speed around his toes and a defencsive line coming at him to trap him in goal or throw him over the sideline.

Any tiger we are looking at and purchase you can bet there is input espically from Gibbs/Heigno/Ryan into are they worth bringing over these guys want to win a comp.

And you can bet if we are looking at Panthers Lewis/Gordon would have input

Latest posts