What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Lawrence anyone ?

taipan

Referee
Mills to prop
De Gois to wing
Ben Ross to fullback
Who needs new centres.
And DUI to hooker

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lawrence bulked up too much after his hip injury. Get him to shed 5-7 kegs, focus on sprint training in off season & he'll be right as rain.

Ayshford needs to lose some mass too.

Sheens had them both bulk up prior to the 2012 season & it f**ked them both up.

The Popper

Bench
I like Lawrence. I've been thinking that Benji's loss of form may have been effecting the performance of players around him too. My guess is Lawrence could be a revelation running off Carney's passes.

Card Shark

Immortal
Lawrence bulked up too much after his hip injury. Get him to shed 5-7 kegs, focus on sprint training in off season & he'll be right as rain.

Ayshford needs to lose some mass too.

Sheens had them both bulk up prior to the 2012 season & it f**ked them both up.

Thanks for the tip mad.

We are very short in the centres, so another to choose from for depth can't be all bad.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Lawrence out for the rest of the season and opting to have ankle surgery for an ongoing injury. No wonder he looked slow last game...
This also tends to suggest tigers are keeping him, as they want him right for next season...

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh it does explain his slowness.

I'm sure the Tigers wanna keep him. They can't lose everyone.

Inferno

Coach
Lawrence out for the rest of the season and opting to have ankle surgery for an ongoing injury. No wonder he looked slow last game...
This also tends to suggest tigers are keeping him, as they want him right for next season...

Perhaps. Or perhaps with him out of the way they've got a better chance to apply for salary cap exemptions to give their young kids a go.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Lafai

Wighton

Lawrence

Cross them all off. Not coming

Rumours^^

Last edited:

Latest posts