What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

Bazal

Post Whore
Either way drew has a lot if explaining to do, he basically lead the lynch based on nothing. Roc, also, is on the suss side

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hohoho

The Halloween thing has me interested too. The Grinch turning up town should indicate that anything Christmas related will be town. Logically characters from other holidays would be mafia.

Parra Pride

Referee
You knew that by posting that, we would suspect Micky. Maybe you didn't lie but you were bring an epic douce

Nice to know that you are a dumb enough merkin that simply saying "f**k you" is enough reason for you to jump on a dumb ass lynch.

mickyj

Bench
while we have nothing else to go on I'm happy to vote for the hammer. but suss on a few who voted to help build the lynch but that hammer seems obvious after a few had questioned it and it had stalled . reeks of the last mafia gets online and sees the lynch is almost done and tries to make it look like he is not following

change vote seejay

unless someone can clear him

Rebel

First Grade
Nice to know that you are a dumb enough merkin that simply saying "f**k you" is enough reason for you to jump on a dumb ass lynch.

You didn't simply say 'f**k you' you made three or four posts idiot. You knew what you were doing.

The more you wank on about it makes you seem suss

roc107

Juniors
Either way drew has a lot if explaining to do, he basically lead the lynch based on nothing. Roc, also, is on the suss side

Yeah that is a point. I was pretty much just jumping on the lynch train in hope of getting SOMETHING done. Obviously, I was wrong. Sorry 'bout that :p

roc107

Juniors
BTW that consensus was set ordered by me (my naughty/nice list) which is why it has Naughty and Nice instead of Town and Mafia.

Parra Pride

Referee
You didn't simply say 'f**k you' you made three or four posts idiot. You knew what you were doing.

The more you wank on about it makes you seem suss

I made two more posts replying to Micky, nothing was said to make you dumb merkins follow my lynch, but you f**king did it anyway.

SeeJay

Juniors
while we have nothing else to go on I'm happy to vote for the hammer. but suss on a few who voted to help build the lynch but that hammer seems obvious after a few had questioned it and it had stalled . reeks of the last mafia gets online and sees the lynch is almost done and tries to make it look like he is not following

change vote seejay

unless someone can clear him

Well this sure is silly

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Drew backed PP's lynch pretty hard.

I thought PP had a point.

I would be all for a drew lynch but I think I know who he is.

seejay hammering and sh both have me thinking

Of course you think you know who I am you meta'ing prick.

Surprised at the lack of comment on the fact Dad was a kiddy fiddler.

I feel dirty being married to him...

Vote Drew
Went for that lynch far to easily. He's better than that

I voted. So did enough to lynch micky. So did you. Why you pick on me for?

I had not voted yet but I will now.

vote drew

So you say you think you know who I am but still vote for me?

I did no such thing. I voted. So did others. I did not bang on about him at all.

Latest posts