What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
wtf is it then. please submit wikipedia article

Criminally underrated noir-esque comedy-action detective movie written and directed by Shane Black (of Die Hard fame).

Stars Robert Downey Jr, Val Kilmer, and the criminally hot Michelle Monaghan (including nipple shot).

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Two

The reading of the Naughty or Nice list had been met with more disdain than enthusiasm, but that didn't stop Santa Claus from doing the rounds and handing out Christmas cheer as the people of the world slept.

One lucky fellow woke abruptly to find a pony waiting for them. Over-eagerly, they leaped aboard and went on a wild ride - all the while swinging their sack wildly over their head until they accidentally decapitated somebody.

Dad is dead. He was Dad, Town Aligned Father Figure

roberthughes375.jpg

Mother, distraught at the loss of her lover and partner in crime, vowed revenge.

------

Jack Skellington was once again on the prowl with his horde of Halloweentown residents bedecked in red & white, but found himself isolated by the man in black. They talked long into the night, and so distracted was Skellington that he didn't notice the Grinch picking his pockets.

The thief in question was tip-toeing back to his mountain lair when a snowball weighted with a fist-sized rock took him in the side of the head.

KeepingTheFaith is dead. He was The Grinch, Christmas Aligned Reformed Villain

The_Grinch_(That_Stole_Christmas).jpg

------

As the c**k crowed and the sun began to rise over the horizon, Mrs. Claus wiped some ahem egg-nog from her chin and was rewarded with a pat on the head by her friend for the evening.

It is now day. With 15 remaining and one unable to vote, it is 8 to lynch

Rebel

First Grade
We either get the guy that lied about seejay being the grinch or get pp for lying about Micky. Unless someone has info?

mickyj

Bench
PP did not lie he was just being PP. I would be more interested in those who voted later then him. Who said seejay was the Grinch? I guess KTF has been cleared KTF style.

SeeJay

Juniors
shaun said i was because he saw the grinch get a candy cane in the first write up and he assumed this was his character that gave the candy cane. this was not the case, it was someone else who gave a candy cane. while this doesn't clear shaun, it doesn't implicate him. he just tarded.

mickyj

Bench
I would be all for a drew lynch but I think I know who he is.

seejay hammering and sh both have me thinking

mickyj

Bench
change vote not vote

want to wait and see if anyone can offer up something else
reread and I think drew is not bad just silly

Rebel

First Grade
Go back to night one, how do people view the king if Halloween thing? Looks like he was given gifts or something?

Latest posts