What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City and Country Teams Named

macavity

Referee
well done to A. Quinn - well deserved selection, has been in great form this year.

Will be a bit of a cripple fight for a rep game - City by plenty based on the halves combos and Farrah to carve up..

Briza

Juniors
Bumble said:
Jason...King?

You must be joking.

LMFAO! - You're f**king kidding right?

Firstly - out of form he'd knock any front rower in your club into Reggies.
Secondly - So far this year he has out played front rowers from Parra,Bulldogs and Roosters.

NFI :?

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Briza said:
LMFAO! - You're f**king kidding right?

Firstly - out of form he'd knock any front rower in your club into Reggies.
Secondly - So far this year he has out played front rowers from Parra,Bulldogs and Roosters.

NFI :?
Lol the guy/girl questions any Manly player's selection. Surely Jaimon Lowe should get a run for QLD! :lol: :lol:

broncoman

Juniors
City will win easy, both teams have some controversial selections, but what is a rep team without it?

Big Mick

Referee
How Alan Tongue, Anthony Tupou and Troy Thompson didn't get called up for Country is beyond me.

Bumble

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
Lol the guy/girl questions any Manly player's selection. Surely Jaimon Lowe should get a run for QLD! :lol: :lol:

Yeah...despite the fact Orford is in there and I was wrapt when Beaver got selected for Australia...clown. :roll:

Yeh King is probably doing better than Souths props, but when did I say any of them deserved to make this team...I don't see how that's relevant.

NPK

Bench
Does City = Sydney?
Would a player from Newcastle or Canberra eligible for City or Country? They are not from the country and are from cities.

effnic

Bench
Bumble said:
Jason...King?

You must be joking.
I know you refuse to watch rugby league in 2006, i mean as a souths fan whats the point, but on current form i cant see why not he has been playing great and thats not being bias since im usually the first one to say how much the guy sucks.

grego

Juniors
I hope they beat the crap out of the city side to shut you bloody winges up if you guys are such experts why didnt you play first grade for anyone and then you could have played origin

Mal Meninga

Bench
The sad part is that this game is meant to be a 'trial' for NSW.

Hicks does not even start for Manly in the centres.. Gidley and Finch in the halves is a bigger joke than Smith and Withers.. Sargeant.. Widders.. White... Campbell on the bench.

Country have just got it so wrong, so very wrong.

City to lap Country by 30.

Is Matt Elliot part of the selection committee?

jc155776

Coach
No Dykes is a joke really...

I think Orford and Gower are being trialled for SOO. I guess they dont think Dykes could cut it...

wittyfan

Referee
City have also some ordinary players so I doubt it will be a landslide win to them.

Still, City vs. Country is the only pointless league fixture on the calendar and died of relevance circa 1995.

lucablight

First Grade
grego said:
I hope they beat the crap out of the city side to shut you bloody winges up if you guys are such experts why didnt you play first grade for anyone and then you could have played origin

You're a moron.

drake

First Grade
Sharks fans don't despair, at least you don't have to worry about your best player in Dykes getting injured playing a Mickey Mouse game.

Latest posts