What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City and Country Teams Named

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
effnic said:
:lol: :lol: yeah dont mention you have had the bye pretenders

The bye counts for nothing. If we continue to stay ahead of you on the ladder, the bye means sh*t. You get two more before the season is out.

glockers

Juniors
Geyer would of been a great five eight I reckon.

Collis in the centres.

Tongue, Morrison, Laffranchi and Payten might be considered completely ripped off.

Frailty

First Grade
Thompson and Gallen are great selections!

Country teams is lacking Covell.... jokes, i know he is a Kiwi!!! But the team they have listed is pretty ordinary.

BWNB

First Grade
Some good selections , cant belive Dykes isnt there and Covell well...

Nugby

Juniors
Here's hoping Quinn and Fitzgibbon pull up injured. I'd be happy to have Fitzgibbon there, but not at lock, and not over Tongue. Go Country!

Cletus

First Grade
I think it's great that Newton and King are getting a go as the props for City. Two of the most bagged out players last year who are going great guns this year. Plenty of shocks in the teams but it is a bit of a nothing game that always has weird selections.
I think Dykes is injured otherwise I'm sure he'd be there.And Hicks is a shock for me, but he played centre at Penrith and centre for Manly in 2004.
City are going to smash Country though, can I go for city even though I'm a country boy? It's not like I give a sh*t.

aenima1

Juniors
country will be smashed, a halves pairing of finch and gidley in a rep game?? cant be right!!

Skeletor

Juniors
Who are the players who the NSW selectors have said "we're already picking" so aren't playing in the City/Country game?

aqua_duck

Coach
How did Anasta get a spot in the backrow? Country were scraping the barrell because half the team played for the roos, what's city's excuse?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Any person who represented Australia is automatically not considered for City Country.

Interesting... wasn't Brent Kite named 18th man for AU?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Timmah said:
Interesting... wasn't Brent Kite named 18th man for AU?

No, i believe it was Matt Bowen, which meant a big uproar came about when Mini pulled out injured allowing Hunt to play.

Mr Saab

Referee
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
No, i believe it was Matt Bowen, which meant a big uproar came about when Mini pulled out injured allowing Hunt to play.

Kite was 18th man for Australia

smeghead

Bench
Dean Collis can feel a little ripped off IMHO.

Gidley and Finch in the halves. This could be funny

Latest posts