What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club jerseys 2008

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
One of our club officials has confirmed on The Kennel that our heritage jersey will be the same butcher stripes as previous years, not the Maroon&SkyBlue version worn during the war years.

Nuke

Staff member
I don't mind there being no collars if they do it like the Raiders do (and the Knights did last year). In fact, I almost prefer it that way, but I certainly would prefer a collar to most of those non-collared jerseys.

... But I think we've all had this debate for about 4+ years now ...!

Nuke

Staff member
Timmah said:
One of our club officials has confirmed on The Kennel that our heritage jersey will be the same butcher stripes as previous years, not the Maroon&SkyBlue version worn during the war years.
Can't say I'm suprised. That decision will please a lot of Bulldogs fans who have bought this jersey over the previous few seasons!

Timmah

Staff member
Better still, this year they're going to release it as worn on-field with no collar, rather than with collar which didn't accurately replicate the on-field version.

Nuke

Staff member
I would have thought they'd've been doing that all along? Obviously not. You don't tend to see too many people wearing them over here...!

Timmah

Staff member
I'm quite fine with it, in case you hadn't noticed. He's a perfect match for your club ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Nuke said:
I would have thought they'd've been doing that all along? Obviously not! You don't tend to see too many people wearing them over here...!

We only went collarless last year so it's only been one year and it was only on the heritage strip... the problem is solved now... but we're still pissed that our management is that incompetent that we're likely to be the last team to release their jersey for sale... AGAIN.

Nuke

Staff member
I dunno, by the looks of that list, at least you've got your jerseys almost sorted and released. Souths don't even have one released yet ... albeit due to sponsorship reasons ... or lack thereof.

STSAE

Juniors
Timmah said:
I'm quite fine with it, in case you hadn't noticed. He's a perfect match for your club ;-)

That I agree with, the perfect match.

But why would you bother booing if you were fine with it???:?

:lol: :lol:

***MH***

Bench
IMG_0518.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
Some clearer pics of the Knights 'silver' away jersey from the NRL fan day, courtesy of a member of the marathonstadium.com forum:
dsc01097gq2.jpg

dsc01104xa5.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Something I noticed of the Knights jersey, it's more the style of a training jersey in terms of the type of fabric... very odd and on a rack doesn't really look like a jersey.

Timmah

Staff member
That much is true. I'm sure many fans have used the red away jersey as a cleaning rag around the house rather than to wear in the past few years...

salivor

First Grade
God the Broncos jersey looks horrible with that WOW logo, guarantee we'll see a drop in merchandise sales because of it.

beave

Coach
Desert Qlder said:
Is chubguts in the NQ jersey a fan or a player?

It's Matt Scott, either he's swallowed a cow or he's got Matty Bowens jersey on by mistake.....festive season indeed!!!!

Latest posts